your little family - family imagine (requested)

You stretched out your legs and rolled over in your sleep. You expected to roll into Selena's arms but instead, all you felt were warm sheets where she lays. You pushed the covers off and went to go look for her.

But you didn't have to go far, because your four year old daughters' lamp was on across the hall. You tucked her into bed and watched her fall asleep just hours ago so you know that's gotta be where Selena is.

You could hear giggles coming from both your little girl and your wife as you stepped closer. You watched silently from the doorway for a moment as Rosie hugged her stuffed elephant to her chest and Selena smoothed her curls away from her face.

"What's going on here?" your voice caught both their attention and they both looked at you with the same smile. Rosie looked just like Selena with many of her physical features, gaining most of your personality instead, and you've always been okay with that.

"Someone came in our room about an hour ago. She had a bad dream and didn't wanna go back to sleep." Selena explained as you took a seat on Rosie's bed next to her. "Why didn't you wake me?" Selena kissed your forehead and smiled tiredly at you. "You were out a like a light, angel. I didn't wanna wake you. Besides, Rosie and I have had lots of time together now, huh?" She asked the small girl and tickled her sides making her giggle.

Rosie yawned and giggled afterwards. It's after four am and you know that she needs to go back to sleep, but at the same time the sight of her and Selena was too much for you to interrupt. "How about I sing you back to sleep?" Rosie smiled and put her head on her pillow. You made sure she was nice and warm underneath her blanket and that the stuffed elephant that Selena got for her last tour was curled up to her chest.

Selena began to sing somewhere over the rainbow to the small girl. It's her favorite song and Selena has always sang it to her, since the day she was born. You watched Rosie close her eyes, the smile on her face slowly falling as she drifted off to sleep.

You put your head on Selena's shoulder as you both stared at the little girl you both love more than life itself. "I swear she's your twin." You said quietly and Selena smiled. "I know. I love her so much" She said and turned her head to look at you. "And I love you." She pressed a kiss to your cheek.

You planted a kiss to Rosie's head and got up, watching as Selena did the same. You turned off her lamp and walked back to the bedroom, feeling so in love with your little family.