You want her attention

Between writing and doing things on her phone, you feel as though Selena has barely noticed your presence today.

She was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. The house was pretty quiet aside from the sound of her laugh here and there. You blew out a heavy breath and looked at her, but she didn't even notice. "Selena?" She didn't say anything back. You tapped her and she looked at you but only for a second before she looked back at her phone.

Your feelings were a little hurt. With how busy she's been lately you thought she'd wanna spend some time with you, but it feels as though she couldn't be any less interested in doing that.

Frustrated, you got up from the couch and went upstairs. You didn't hear Selena call for you so you figured that she was too occupied to notice that you left, but you heard the bedroom door open a moment later telling you that she had.

"Babe? What's wrong? Why'd you come up here?" Selena sat down next to you on the bed and ran her hand up and down her back. It was a few seconds after when she heard the sound of you crying. "Angel? Hey, don't cry." Selena pulled you to her lap and left a couple kisses on your cheek.

"I feel like you barely noticed I was there with you. You'd just glance at me before you'd look back at your phone. I just wanna spend time with you." You cried, the feeling of her arms around you making you cry harder, because you've missed her so much. "I'm sorry. You're right and I know that i've been so busy lately that we haven't had much time together. Let me make it up to you. Why don't we stay up here and watch a movie?"

She wiped the tears from yours and gave you a couple small kisses. "i'd like that a lot." Selena grabbed the remote but she didn't even ask you what you'd like to watch. She knew you better than anyone and she knows all your favorite things, so she knew exactly what you'd like to watch most.

She turned your favorite movie on and reached for the blanket. She pulled it over the both of you, making sure you were warm enough, while she kept her arms wrapped around you and placed kisses to your head and neck. "I love you so much, sunshine." She muttered against your hair while you watched the movie with the biggest smile on your face, because these moments with her are all you really ever want.