piano lessons (requested)

Selena bit down on the pen cap and scribbled down some lyrics on the paper in front of her.

She's spent the last few hours trying to create some new music, but nothing seemed to be coming along and it was starting to become frustrating.

She closed the piano and rested her head on her forearm. She sighed and looked over at the door and saw Rosie standing there, her frustration fading away as she patted her lap and watched her run over.

Rosie leaned her head on Selena's shoulder. Attached to her hip, she always wanted to be with Selena, but always did her best to give her space when she needed to work.

She looked at Selena before eyeing the piano, wordlessly asking if Selena would fulfill her promise she made recently.

Rosie has taken an interest in learning the piano. Even only at five, she was fascinated by it and wanted to learn some of what Selena did.

Selena chuckled and brushed back the hair that was falling out of the messy ponytail you put up earlier. "Wanna learn it now?" The smile that Selena absolutely melted for appeared on her face as she excitedly nodded her head.

Selena opened the piano again and took ahold of Rosie's fingers. She rested them on a couple of different keys and then placed her own on top. Selena let out a laugh when she heard her press the keys enthusiastically causing a few different melodies to flow around the room.

"Here, my baby. Press this one first," she instructed and buried her nose in Rosie's hair, smiling to herself when she heard the beautiful sound. "And now this one," she moved her fingers over to another key and then back to the previous one after that.

The melody of lose you to love me was what it eventually turned into and Rosie was quick to pick up on this.

A few minutes later Selena felt one of Rosie's hand wrap around her own. "Having fun?" Rosie leaned her head back on her mom's shoulder and nodded, her beautiful little laugh echoing around the room as Selena tickled her sides.

It was moments like these that she wanted to live in forever. She couldn't wait to tell you all about this when you got home in just a couple of hours. Until then, she was happy to keep doing this.