waking her with kisses

You groaned when the loud and awfully annoying sound of Selena's alarm blared loudly. Refusing to open your eyes quite yet, you covered them with your forearm to block out any light in the room.

"Sel," you grumbled as the alarm continued to sound and Selena continued to lie still. "Selena, your alarm,"

But she didn't move even a finger and as much as you dread opening your eyes the alarm was starting to get on your nerves and you can't stand the sound for even another second.

You reached over and turned it off for her before slumping back down in your spot.

"Selena, it's time to wake up." You mumbled as you brushed your hand along her forearm. But her eyes stayed closed, despite your soft voice and touch. "Baby, I know you don't want to get up but you have a very important day ahead. You gotta get up, my love." You cooed and watched to see if her eyes would open, but they stayed closed.

And when you touched her again, she stirred. You were hopeful that she'd awake then because you didn't wanna disturb her slumber by having to shake her awake.

But she was still sleeping. The only thing she did was roll over from her side and onto her back. Her eyes were still closed, her lips still parted as soft snores escaped them.

"Sel?" You hovered over her and smiled to yourself as you watched her sleep. You wished that you could let her rest, especially since it's your day off and you'd love to spend it with her.

But her schedule is hectic and she can't miss these important obligations; even though at times you were almost certain that she wishes that she could as much as you do.

The time on the clock read that it was after seven-thirty and she only had till eight till she had to be ready to go and out the door.

You brushed your lips against her cheek softly and heard her let out a soft breath at the feeling. "Sel? You gotta get ready to go, baby girl. You've got a big day ahead." You mumbled as you let your lips trail along her face. "C'mon, beautiful. Open those pretty eyes."

She shook her head and tried to tighten the blanket around herself, but you had to pull it away before she could. She whined and you felt a rush of sadness come over you at the sound.

"I wish you could stay here with me all day. But you can't miss these things. I love you, baby. The sooner you get ready to go and the sooner you head out that door, the quicker you'll be able to come home. I'll be here waiting for you when you do. I'll greet you with hugs and many, many kisses."

She smiled a little.

"You have a little over twenty minutes. Don't make me tickle you!"

Her eyes flew open faster than you've ever seen before and she pouted right away. "You wouldn't... not this early."

You laughed and caressed her cheek. "Why don't you get up and you won't have to find out."

"But I don't want to. I wanna stay with you." She mumbled sadly, pouting her lips again until you kissed it away.

"I want that too. But you're gonna do amazing today, lovely. You always do! It might be a whirlwind but you've got it. It'll be exciting and then you can come home and we can watch a bunch of cozy movies."

She pulled you in for a few kisses and smiled a little when you gently grabbed her face in your hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now go get ready. You're gonna have a good day. You deserve to!" You cheered and fell onto your back beside her, watching as she got up to get ready for the day ahead.

Selena Gomez Imagines (gxg) - COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara