You slip in the shower

You and Selena were going to have a nice relaxing night together. You were gonna watch movies and eat takeout right after you had a quick shower. You were currently washing your hair, your fingers on your scalp rubbing the conditioner in. You moved your foot just a little when you lost your balance and slid landing on your butt and hitting your head on the floor, the shower curtain getting pulled down with you.

You let out a scream but Selena was already on her way to you, the scream only scaring her more. She threw the bathroom door open before crouching down next to you and putting her hand on your head. "What'd you do baby?" "I slid. It really really hurts Selena." She removed her hand and checked it for blood, relieved to see it was only a few drops. She grabbed the towel off the counter and helped you sit up, wrapping it around your body and slowly helping you up. "It's okay sunshine. I'm here, I've got you. Let's get you to the bed." She slowly walked you to your shared bedroom and helped you in bed before going to the walk in closet you shared together and grabbing one of her shirts helping you pull it over your head. She helped you lay down on your now bruised back and covering you up with a blanket.

She laid down next to you and wrapped her arms around you, kissing your shoulder softly and rubbing her nose against your arm. "Are you okay? Anything hurting?" "My back." She raised the shirt up gently only to see bruises on your back before gently kissing over a few of the bruises. She stroked your hair and rubbed your back very gently so she wouldn't hurt you more and tried to soothe you. Throughout the night she continued to do whatever she could to help you and comfort you, not letting you do anything on your own but you didn't really mind. You were in a ton of pain and were happy to have her by your side to take care of you.