Meet and greet

You've looked up to Selena for years now. You grew up watching her on Disney and her music has helped you through really tough times. Selena has always made you feel less alone and you feel like you've grown up with her. So when you heard she was going back on tour you saved up enough money to buy tickets and meet her.

It felt as though time had dragged on and on. You've been counting down the days and finally - it arrived. You were so excited but you ended up running a few minutes behind and ended up being the last in line.

You could hear her voice behind the curtain and your heart started to race. This is the day you've been hoping and praying for for years now. The line started to move one by one, people went behind the curtain and came back out a few minutes later.

Finally it was your turn. The girl in front of you came out crying happy tears and then the guard waved you back. You took a deep breath and entered the room where Selena was - there she was. She looked like an angel wearing a soft sweater and a pair of shorts with her hair down. It looked fluffy and soft.

As soon as Selena saw you her eyes lit up. She opened her arms for you to run in to as she gave you the biggest and warmest hug you've ever had. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you." She said happily as she hugged you back. You pulled away and looked at her with tears in your eyes. It all felt so surreal and you were in awe. "What's your name?" You blanked for a few seconds - in such shock that you couldn't even remember your own name. "Y/n" Selena smiled at you sweetly. "It's so nice to meet you y/n."

You ended up talking for a few minutes, telling her things you've never told another soul. You were so deep in conversation with her. She made you feel so comfortable, like you've known her your whole life. "Do you wanna take a photo?" Selena asked and you nodded, blushing from cheek to cheek when she put her arms around you for a hugging pose and you did the same.

After it was over she gave you another hug before slipping something in your back pocket. "Have a great day y/n! I hope to see you again really soon!" She winked at you before you left the room. You reached in your back pocket and felt a piece of paper. Upon pulling it out, you saw it was a note from Selena.

It was so nice to meet you and I'd really love to get to know you more y/n. Call me sometime?
Xx Selena.

You felt butterflies in your stomach. That meet and greet was only the beginning for you and Selena.