she catches you singing lose you to love me (requested)

Selena used the spare key under the mat on your porch to let herself inside. She made sure she stopped to pick up your favorite kind of coffee and muffins on the way over. She wanted to surprise you and spend the day with you.

But as she stepped inside your house she heard something beautiful. She put everything down on the counter before she followed the sound upstairs. It led her up to your room and over to your bathroom.

She could hear you singing along to lose you to love me. She's never heard you sing before. You always insisted that you had a bad voice, but your voice is beautiful. She pushed the door open and saw you wearing one of her shirts she left over here for you. It was all too much for her heart to handle.

"Your voice is beautiful." You jumped at the sound of your girlfriend's voice. "Shit, Selena you scared me!" She laughed and wrapped her arms around you from behind. "I'm sorry. But I'm serious, your voice is angelic." You rolled your eyes as she trailed kisses across your cheek.

"You're just saying that because you're my girlfriend. What are you even doing here?" You turned and looped your arms around her neck. "I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. Figured we could spend the day together."

She gave you a quick kiss and then brushed her nose against your cheek. "Okay. That sounds really nice."

You took her hand and led her downstairs. Selena stopped walking and wrapped her arm around you making you stop walking too. "Hey, look at me, angel."

She smiled at you, her hand intertwining with yours. "I really do think your voice is beautiful and I'm not just saying that because I'm your girlfriend, I really mean it. I love you." You kissed her lips lovingly and turned around with your phone in your hand.

You turned the song back on and it started to play over the speakers in the living room. You looked at Selena, both of you smirking at each other before you started to sing along at the top of your lungs together.

And as Selena paused to just admire you for a second, she knew then that these were the moments she loved the most and the moments she wanted to share with you forever.