love bites (requested

A soft kiss to your neck woke you from your light sleep. You couldn't help but crack a smile when you felt Selena giggle against your skin as a blissful hum fell from your parted lips. You opened your eyes, meeting her beautiful eyes that held a look of love and passion.

You turned your head toward the window, looking to find that the sky was gray and cloudy; the complete opposite of your mood.

A soft sigh escaped your lips when Selena's lips attached to the smooth skin of your neck once more. You felt her teeth sink gently into your skin and you couldn't help the way your heart seemed to beat just a little faster from the feeling.

"It's time to wake up, angel," Selena whispered against your skin, her breath fanning against your neck causing a shiver to go down your shoulder blades and a cute little chuckle to fall right from her lips. You felt her kiss her way to your lips and she stared at you lovingly for a moment before she connected hers with your soft ones for only a minute.

"Can you wake me up like this more often?" You asked and Selena kissed the tip of your nose before making her way back down to your jaw, then to your neck once more. She kissed your collarbones and you felt your skin tingle, your heart beating so fast, so hard against her own.

"For you, sunshine?" She kissed your neck again. "Anything." She finished, laying her head against your shoulder as she breathed in the scent of your body wash that lingered on your skin just a little. "You're so beautiful." She said as she gazed up at you sweetly. "And I love you."

You found yourself lacing your fingers through her hair and leaning down to kiss her again, and again, and again until you were breathless and your fingers trembled and your mind raced with only thoughts of her and the love you shared.

"I love you too, Sel." You said and went to kiss her again. Except for this time, when she closed her eyes, you took the opportunity to take her by surprise and roll her over onto her back.

"What are you doing?" She wondered but her words got caught on the tip of her tongue as you pulled her in for another kiss. Your fingers trailed across her cheek. Her skin was warm and smooth against your fingertips.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, Selena." You said as you kissed both of her cheeks. "You leave me in awe."

A kiss to her shoulder blade, this time.

"And I love you, with every fiber of my being."

She smiled brightly but it faded a little and her eyes closed, a happy sigh rushing past her lips as you kissed her neck.

"Now, it's time for me to love on you for a few minutes." You said, teeth sinking into her skin ever so gently and Selena found herself craving you and your kisses more than ever before.