Insecurities

You were scrolling through your Instagram feed and your tags, that day when you and Selena had gone out for some lunch you'd gotten recognized by hundreds of Selenators and had taken a ton of photos with them and Selena. At the time you were happy and felt good but now looking back at them you were starting to feel kinda uncomfortable. You weren't wearing makeup that day and Selena only wore some lip gloss, both of you deciding not to dress up much that day. She had looked perfect to you and Selena had told you that you looked beautiful but now you just felt gross.

You saw that you had a few pimples and some acne scars were noticeable. No one had said anything about them and yet, you felt like you could cry. You threw your phone down next to you and began to cry. Selena walked into the room and saw you crying, rushing over to you and pulling you into her lap. "Y/n what's wrong?" "The photos Selena. I look so gross." "What? No! No you never look gross babe." "Just look at them Selena. Look at me! You look so gorgeous and the fans do too and I look like shit." "Y/n don't say that! You look fucking beautiful. I already saw some of the photos babe and you look so gorgeous in them." "My acne is so gross, not to mention my disgusting acne scars." "I love you, acne doesn't change that. Sunshine, we all have acne from time to time and that's okay. That doesn't make you gross, that doesn't make anyone gross. I think acne is normal and you should never be ashamed of it. And your acne scars, baby I love them. I think you look stunning, absolutely gorgeous sunshine." "Really?" "Really babe." "Thanks Selena." "You're my baby, it's what I'm here for. I love you." "I love you too."

You kissed her as she wrapped her arms around you, bringing you even closer. You felt better and knew that you could always count on Selena to make you feel good about yourself.