You wake up in bed and she's not next to you

You rolled over in bed expecting to feel Selena's warm body asleep next to yours. Instead you felt the cold silky sheet against your skin making you sit up in bed, your eyes searching all around the room for Selena. It was dark but you could tell she wasn't in there. Your heart began to race and you jumped out of bed in search of her. You ran down the hallway unable to find her before running downstairs and finally finding her in the kitchen with a notepad and a glass of water in front of her. "Selena?" She turned around when she heard your voice, a smile on her face when she first saw you which quickly vanished when she realized how scared you were.

She walked over to you and pulled you in her arms. You rested your head on her shoulder and breathed in her sweet scent, a small smile appearing on your face when you realized it was really her and she was okay. "You alright angel?" "You weren't in bed. I got scared." She kissed the top of your head and guided you over to the kitchen table letting you sit on her lap as you two stared at the words written on the wrinkled paper. "I'm sorry sunshine, I just couldn't sleep and I got a few ideas for some songs and I wanted to get them written down." You leaned back against her and rested your head on her shoulder, her arms circling around your waist as her hands rubbed your thighs. "These lyrics are really good Sel." "Yeah?" You could hear her smile in her voice and it made you smile too, her lips brushing against the side of your neck. "Yeah they're amazing. I'm proud of you." "Thank you baby." She kissed your cheek and removed one of her hands from your thighs to write some more lyrics.

You felt your eyes flutter shut, your head still resting comfortably on her shoulder as her other hand still rested on your thigh, tracing small shapes on your bare skin making you relax even more. Moments passed before Selena heard a small snore escape from your lips making her giggle and drop the pen on the pad of paper. "Y/N wake up." "Hmm" "c'mon babe, you're falling asleep. Let's get you upstairs." You stood up as she grabbed one of your hands in hers to help you upstairs. Once you reached the bed you fell right on it, your head hitting the pillow while Selena crawled under the covers on her side, bringing the blankets up around the two of you and pulling you in her arms. "What about writing?" She smiled and kissed your cheek as she watched your eyes close again. "I'll do some more tomorrow. Go to sleep angel, I'm not going anywhere." And with that, you fell right back into a nice peaceful sleep while Selena held you in her arms, her eyes eventually closing too as she thought about the song she was writing. She couldn't wait to finish it and show it to you, the first song she had ever written for you, you being the source of her inspiration and happiness. She was so excited for morning to roll around so she could finish it.