she kisses your neck to get your attention

Selena stared at you while you stared at your phone. The occasional giggle would fall from her lips; it seemed to be the only sound in the room aside from her whines of your name and the pleas that fell from her lips in order to try to get your attention.

She threw her head back with a groan. You were so into your phone that you didn't even seem to notice that she was there with you! But, Selena knows you like the back of her hand and she knows how to get your attention. You're a sucker for a good koala hug, but you also love it when she kisses your neck, and she chose the latter option.

Brushing your hair away from your neck, she started to brush her lips along your skin. It wasn't long before your phone seemed to slide right out of your hands and into your lap.

"Now I seem to have your attention, baby girl." She said teasingly, lips continuing to move delicately along your skin. "I sat here for probably about seven minutes just trying to get your attention." She sucked on your skin and then smiled against it when you sighed softly and threw your head back.

"S-Sorry, Sel. I get distracted sometimes." You tried to say but it came out as more of a whisper than anything else. You found yourself lacing your fingers through her long dark locks. Her soft pink lips were traveling along your skin in the most wonderful way. Her fingers were brushing along your sides, causing your skin to tingle wherever they touched.

"I know." She replied. "But I also know you can never resist me kissing your neck."

"Devious." You chuckled, eyes closed. "But I'm not complaining. You have my attention now, Selena."

And just like that she was pulling away from your neck. Your eyes flew open and you looked at her in shock. "Good. That's all I wanted." She pecked your lips softly. "Wanna watch a movie, angel?"

You nodded. When the movie turned on you were climbing onto her lap, bringing her in for a passionate kiss. "But I wanna keep kissing you too."

She just smiled into the kiss and let her lips move against yours lovingly. "I like the sound of that."