she's in love with you

Selena laid with her head in your lap and her eyes closed. She smiled at the feeling of your fingers running through her hair and then as you pressed a few kisses to her forehead.

Her heart picked up speed every time you'd plant your lips to her skin. The way she loves you is unlike no other. She's never felt this way before in her life and the thought of being in love with someone used to be so scary, but with you it just came naturally.

Selena didn't exactly have the best luck in relationships before you and for a long time she thought she'd never find someone to love. Then you came along, and it started off slowly. At first she enjoyed your presence and then it got to the point to where if you weren't around she longed for you to be. She knew you were different from the moment you met but the way she feels around you now, ten months into your relationship, was better than she ever imagined it to be.

She knows she's in love with you. She can feel it and she's felt it for so long now. But she's been so afraid to say it. You've said I love you to each other many times before but she felt like loving you and being in love with you were different things. She opened her eyes and looked at you, grinning as you leaned down to plant another kiss to her forehead. This time your lips lingered and Selena's heart was hammering against her chest and she just blurted it out.

"I'm so in love with you." You pulled back and looked at her with an expression Selena has never seen before. A smile broke out on your face and Selena was so relieved. "Can you please say it again?" you whispered and Selena said it once more making your heart flutter. "I'm in love with you too Selena." She felt like she could cry.

She sat up and looked at you with her big brown eyes. "I'm really in love with you y/n. You've changed my life and I don't know where i'd be without you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so so in love with you." You smiled and stroked her cheek before whispering out the seven words that made her heart race. "I'm so in love with you too."

She knew right then and there that you're the one for her, for the rest of her life.