you surprise her on tour

Three months. That's how long it's been since you saw Selena - three months. You miss her so much. Normally FaceTime and talking on the phone made you feel better but lately it's only made you miss her more. You miss her hugs and her kisses and just her in general. There's another month left till she gets home and you know there's no way you can wait that long to see her again.

So last night you made a spur of the moment decision - one you know you'll never regret. You bought a plane ticket out to Paris where she's currently performing for the next two days. You gathered all your necessities in your suitcase before rushing to the airport where you waited to board the plane.

And now here you are. In the city of love waiting to see your love. You grabbed your bags out of the car before tipping the driver and getting out, staring at the hotel in font of you. It's been way too long since you saw Selena and all you could think about was that in a matter of only minutes - you'd be back in her arms again. You wheeled your suitcase inside and went up to her hotel room. You nervously stood in front of the door for a minute before taking a deep breath and knocking on it. "Just a second!" Your heart skipped a beat when you heard her voice. It was racing and pounding in your chest when you heard the door unlock before it opened.

The words that were on the tip of her tongue vanished. Both of you stood there speechless for a minute before everything registered in her mind and she grabbed your hand to tug you inside the hotel room. She wrapped her arms around you and rested her chin on your head. "What are you doing here?" She whispered as she pulled away from you. She smiled through her tears, her hands roaming your face to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "I missed you too much. Had to come see you." You whispered before tangling your arms around her back, your head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms back around you. "I missed you too y/n. God, you have no idea how much I've missed you." She kissed your forehead softly before resting her forehead on yours as she gazed deeply in your eyes.

She was so happy to have you back in her arms. "How long you staying for?" You giggled and kissed her cheek. "However long you want me to." She nodded her head and sniffled, grateful to have you there with her. "I love you so much." She whispered and you smiled. "I love you too." It was good to be back with her.