I think I wanna marry you

Holiday parties; they've never really been your thing, but Selena's friends were hosting one tonight and you didn't wanna be rude so you tagged along.

Her friends keep coming up to you and smiling at you, telling you that something is happening for you tonight and they couldn't wait for you to see.

You tried telling Selena about it but she just tried to assure you that it was probably nothing, but that only made you more suspicious.

A couple hours went by and you were insanely bored. You wanted to try to convince Selena to leave early, but she keeps getting dragged into conversations and you couldn't find the right time to ask her.

Theresa came up and tapped Selena on her shoulder. She looked at you and grinned, telling Selena that everything was ready if she was.

Selena thanked her and took your hands in hers to pull you into the living room where everyone was starting to move to. It was as though everyone knew something you didn't, and that made you nervous.

You noticed a few people pull out their phones as Selena took a deep breath and squeezed your hand. "Y/n, my girl, you know how much I love you. I love you more than words can ever describe. You've changed my life and you make the happiest woman in the world. You amaze me everyday with how big your heart is and how you're not afraid to take chances. I love that you love me for who I am, and even when it feels as though the world is against me, I know I have you and I get to love you everyday, and I'm so lucky to get to call you mine."

She paused as a tear fell from her eye. "I wanna spend the rest of my life loving you. I wanna grow old with you and serenade you with all of your favorite songs until we're 80. I wanna have a family with you and love you every second of everyday for the rest of our lives... I can't wait another minute to ask you this." You gasped as she got down on one knee and pulled the box out from her pocket. "Will you marry me y/n?"

You got down on your knees and managed to say yes. The tears were falling from your eyes as she pulled you in her arms. Everyone around you was cheering and capturing the moment by taking as many photos and videos of you and Selena as possible.

But it didn't matter, because you'd never forget this moment for as long as you live, and you've never been so happy in your life.