"is that mistletoe?"

You woke up to cold sheets and an empty bed.

You jumped out of bed and searched every room upstairs for Selena. It always freaks you out when you wake up without Selena next to you. You hate the feeling of the cold sheets and her arm not being wrapped around you to hold you close and make you feel safe.

You ran downstairs to find Selena standing on a chair in the doorway of the kitchen. You noticed she was hanging something up and when you realized that it was mistletoe, you smirked.

"Is that mistletoe?" Selena jumped at the sound of your voice coming from behind her but laughed when she turned her head to see you standing there. "Good morning sunshine. Yeah it is. Figured i'd start on the Christmas decorations since it's not far away now, obviously I had to start with this one."

She got off the chair and moved it back to the kitchen before coming back to you. She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you to her chest, giggling as your nose brushed against hers. "I love you so much angel" she said softly before pulling you in for a kiss, her lips feeling so soft against your own.

"I really love the holidays" Selena mumbled against your lips making you laugh before her lips were right back on yours. You knew she was definitely gonna take advantage of the mistletoe from here on out, but you'd never complain about that. After all, you know you'll be doing the same.