the first time she sees you without makeup

You could hear the tv playing in Selena's room from the bathroom. Tonight you're staying the night with her for the first time and you're getting ready to go to bed now.

"Y/n? Are you almost done?" Selena called out from the bedroom making you laugh. She had a long day at the studio. You told her you could always stay over another night but she insisted on you staying over tonight, and you couldn't say no. You've both been so excited about it.

"Yes. Just another minute and I'll be out." you finished removing the last of your makeup before wetting down your face with a towel and walking back into her bedroom. She had the covers pulled back for you, her bed and her embrace both looking warm and inviting.

You laid down beside her and plugged your phone into the charger before putting your head back on the pillow. You closed your eyes but opened them when you felt Selena's thumb brush across your bare cheek. "You're so beautiful," she said as she moved closer to you and planted a kiss to your cheek.

"Thank you." She smiled at you making your heart flutter. She put her fingers under your chin and pressed her lips to yours, her thumb brushing along the smooth skin of your cheek and down to your chin. 'I love you. I'm so happy you stayed here with me tonight."

She laid on her back and pulled you close, your head on her chest as her fingers delicately ran up and down your back. "I love you too Selena, and so am I. I might stay more often." You joked but Selena just shrugged her shoulders and grinned. "I wouldn't mind that at all."

She reached over and turned off the lamp making the room go dark. "Goodnight sunshine." You closed your eyes and hummed contently. "Goodnight, Selena."