She's sick

You groaned as you saw the bathroom light turn on, waking you up from your peaceful sleep. You rolled over onto your side trying to fall back asleep when you heard Selena throwing up from the bathroom. You jumped out of bed immediately rushing into the bathroom and crouching down behind her, rubbing her back and holding her hair back as she continued to throw up. She stopped a few minutes later and fell onto you, letting her body relax at your touch. "Are you alright baby?" She nodded her head carefully and grabbed your hand in hers, needing the comfort you always gave her. She was still shaky, her body still somewhat tense from the fear of vomiting again. "Do you feel better?" She paused for a moment before nodding her head yes.

You stood up and grabbed her toothbrush and a cup of water, sitting back down next to her and handing it to her. She brushed her teeth quickly, wanting nothing more than to be back in bed beside you again. When she finished you grabbed it from her and sat it back down on the counter, crouching down beside her and putting a few strands of hair behind her ear. You pressed your hand to her forehead feeling the heat against your hand. "Selena you're burning up. Come on my baby, let's get you back to bed." She stood up carefully, her legs shaking slightly as she leaned her body against yours. She laid down on the bed and you tucked her in, wrapping a couple blankets tightly around her body as she shivered. You leaned down to kiss her forehead softly before you asked her if she needed anything. She shook her head no, closing her eyes and mumbling a few words quietly, so quietly that you couldn't catch what she had said. You laid back down on your side of the bed as she scooted closer to you, placing her head on your stomach. "Its alright babe. I'm here. Wake me up if you need anything." You kissed the side of her head as she drifted off to sleep and you mentally prayed that she'd feel better in the morning.