"oh, are you ticklish?"

You have your head on Selena's shoulder and she had her arm draped around your waist as she held you close. The movie quietly played on tv but neither of you were really paying attention to it.

Selena's been out of town for a few weeks with a couple projects so now that she's home all you wanna do is cuddle her and be wherever she is. The distance was hard on you both considering you've only been dating for 3 months.

Selena moved her hand to your side making you giggle. You tried to hide it by coughing afterwards but she had already caught on. "Oh, are you ticklish there?" You shook your head but Selena pulled you onto her lap and kept one hand on your back as the other poked at your side making you squirm and laugh. "No, Selena, stop!"

But she didn't stop. Instead she carefully rolled you onto your back and straddled your thighs as her fingers ran across your skin. A tingling sensation was felt in your toes and you were laughing so hard you had tears falling from your eyes.

"You're so cute, so ticklish." You shook your head and continued to squirm. "I can't breathe!" You said and Selena immediately stopped tickling you, instead moving her head to your chest as you tried to catch your breath. "Love you so much." She whispered as she kissed your jaw and you closed your eyes and smiled, her lips on your skin driving you wild. "I love you more, even though you annoy me sometimes." Selena giggled and continued to kiss your jaw.

"I'm so happy you're home" you whispered softly and Selena smiled, stroking your cheekbone and kissing your other cheek a few times. "Me too, angel, me too." She put her head on your shoulder and closed your eyes, your fingertips running along her back as she sighed contently. It was so good to be home.