You make her cry

You sat on your bed feeling extremely guilty about snapping at Selena moments ago. You couldn't help it, you weren't sure why you were in a bad mood anyways. She was just trying to help you and comfort you but you were stressed out and felt like you couldn't breathe and before you knew it you had word vomited out some of the most regrettable words you'd ever said. You regretted it instantly but what made your heart sink was seeing the pain on her face, almost as if she was gonna cry and your heart shattered at the thought of making her cry. You tugged on your hair on again and decided to go talk to her.

You walked quietly down the stairs and you felt the tears well up in your eyes when you saw her crying, her back was facing you but you could hear her sniffling and her breathing was off. You walked over to her and sat down next to her. She sniffles a couple more times before she went completely silent. "Selena?" She didn't say anything so you tried to put your hand on her shoulder which she quickly pushed off. "Sel.. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. You didn't deserve it and you were just trying to help me and I appreciate that, I do. I screwed up. I never meant to hurt your feelings." She turned towards you slowly and you could see that her cheeks were damp from crying. It broke your heart and you couldn't help but bring your thumb up to her cheeks to dry them. "Why did you?" "I didn't know. I'm just stressed but that's still not an excuse. Nothing will ever be a good enough reason to make you cry. I'm sorry." She scooted closet to you before bringing you closer to her and letting you relax into her. "It's okay y/n. You just startled me is all. I didn't expect it and I was just trying to make you feel better." "I know and I appreciate it. I really do." You kissed her jaw gently and she smiled, your heart was bursting in your chest. "Well I don't want my baby girl to be sad. I love you y/n." You repeated the words back to her before she flicked the tv on to turn on your favorite show as she rubbed your shoulders, all your stress completely fading away.