Jealousy

Selena had decided to treat you to a day of shopping. She loved seeing how big your eyes would get when you'd go into a store and see a cute outfit. She loved seeing you so happy when you'd try on an outfit or see something you like and she'd never say no to you, always telling you to get whatever you liked not even caring about how much it costs.

You were looking over a rack of dresses while Selena went to use the restroom. You were trying to find a sexy one you could wear on a night out with Selena when you heard a voice say "you'd look fucking sexy in that". You turned around and saw a guy who looked to be in his late 20's. You smiled politely mumbling a quick thank you, trying not to be rude but all you could think of was how you wished Selena would hurry back.

You turned back around looking over some more dresses when you felt someone standing behind you. "You here alone?" The guy was behind you, putting a hand on your back. You began to feel uncomfortable and answered with a quick "no. My girlfriend is in the bathroom" "actually I'm right here and I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my girlfriend alone. You're making her uncomfortable" Selena said as she walked up to you and pulled you into her arms. The guy scoffed and walked away from you both not even looking back. "Creep" Selena said quietly as she pressed her lips to your forehead "Are you alright baby?" "Yeah I'm fine Selena. Thank you". "Of course. God that guy was a creep. He was checking you out and everything. He should know someone as beautiful as you would already be taken". You laughed and put your head on her shoulder. "Selena Marie Gomez are you jealous?" "What? No! No of course not." You looked up at her and shook your head knowing that she wasn't being honest with you. "Alright alright. Yes I was jealous. But honestly how could I not be? You're mine y/n and I hate the thought of other people checking you out and touching you". You laughed and kissed her softly. "Selena, I am yours and only yours. You have no reason to be jealous okay? I love you and I wouldn't even think about being with someone else, especially with a creep like that."

You continued to shop until evening rolled around, the entire time Selena kept her arms around you and would kiss you at any chance she got. You couldn't complain though. You thought it was kinda sweet, but would remind her that you loved her and only her.