"I'd do anything for you"

You had been sick with the flu for about two days now. You had moved into the guest room across the hall from yours and Selena shared bedroom, not wanting to risk her catching the flu. You groaned as sweat ran down your body, pushing the blanket off of you but pulling it back up immediately when you began to shiver again. Your rolled around the bed in agony. Your whole body was just aching and it hurt to move any part of your body even just a little bit.

You had such little energy that you couldn't even get up to brush your teeth, even getting up to use the restroom felt like a chore and you dreaded it every time. You felt something cool getting placed over your forehead making your eyes flutter open only to be greeted with your favorite pair of beautiful brown ones staring into yours. "Selena? What are you doing? You shouldn't be around me, I don't want you to catch this." You tried pushing her away but you didn't have enough energy to do so, your fingers just rested on her hands that gripped yours gently. "I don't care. You've been sick forever now." "Selena it's only been like two days." "Yeah but two days without holding you in my arms is like an eternity." She grabbed your warm arm and trailed her lips up to your shoulder blades, kissing the freckles on your skin. "You're such a drama queen." She giggled and kissed your neck, pulling away a few seconds later and resting her hands on your hips. "Are you feeling any better?" "Well I haven't thrown up since last night so that's gotta be an improvement right there." "Do you need anything? Water? Medicine? Cuddles?" You smiled and shook your head, your hands going to rest on her shoulders. "I'd say yes to cuddling but I really don't want you to catch this. It's awful Sel." "But you look miserable. Please let me cuddle you?" You sighed wanting to tell her no but the look in her eyes made you melt, you nodded your head and tried to fight the guilt that was rubbing through your veins. "Don't blame me if you catch this." "Deal." She snuggles up next to you and pulled you against her, her arms wrapping around you as her legs tangled with yours. "I've missed this." "Me too, sunshine." She kissed your forehead and smiled, one of her hands going to stroke your hair. "Thank you Selena." "For what, angel?" "For bring so nice to me and taking such great care of me when I'm gross as hell." "You're not gross y/n. You still look so beautiful. Besides I'd do anything for you, you know that." You nodded your head and closed your eyes. Right before you fell asleep you managed to mumble an 'I love you' and received an 'I love you more baby girl' in return making your heart skip a few beats.