She wants your attention

Selena groaned when she walked back into the living room to find that you were still reading your book.

You've been impatiently waiting for this new book to come out and now that it's finally here you can barely look away from it. Every twist and every turn made you crave more. You couldn't put it down.

"Angel?" Selena muttered as she sat next to you on the couch. She watched your eyes move as you scanned the page, completely mesmerized by every word. She groaned again, this time much more dramatic but it caught your attention.

You lifted your head and looked over at her, a laugh leaving your lips before you turned your attention back to the book once again. "Babe" she sighed and buried her face in your neck. "What?" You giggled as her breath hit your neck. "Can you please put that down? You've been reading it for hours now and I really wanna do something with you."

"Yeah? Like what?" She shrugged and began to kiss your neck. "Anything. I just wanna spend some time with you." You finished the rest of the page before closing your book and sliding across the couch to sit on her lap.

You put your fingers under her chin and brought her lips to yours. Selena sighed against your mouth and wrapped her arms around you. Both of you quickly became caught up in the kiss and way you make each other feel. And, with that, your book was completely forgotten about as your girlfriend became your only focus.