You do an instagram live together

Selena has always been very close with her Selenators. You had only been together for a few months when your relationship ended up getting leaked by one of Selena's friends. You didn't mind though. It actually felt good having everything out in the open.

Now you and Selena had been together for almost a year. She suggested you guys do an Instagram live together. You were very nervous as you knew how huge of a following she had, but agreed because she wanted to do one with you so badly. She held your hand as the live video started.

Selena smiled as she saw all the Selenators joining. "Hi!" She said happily. You couldn't help but smile. She was such a happy person. So caring, kind, and you were so lucky to have her.

Selena turned towards you and gave you a kiss on your cheek. "What was that for?" You asked her, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "No reason. Just very happy."

You looked as you saw her comments going crazy. People talking about how cute you guys are together, how beautiful you both looked, asking Selena about her music, and more. Soon the questions started coming in faster and you wanted the fans to have a chance to get a question answered by Selena.

"Sel, we can be cute together later. Right now you're live on Instagram and your fans have lots of questions for you." You smiled while looking into her eyes. She laughed and turned her focus back to the fans. Answering some questions, making some dreams come true. But you didn't notice. All you could focus on is her. Her soft black hair, how she spoke with such love and kindness, how truly happy she was knowing she was making her fans smile.

An hour later, Selena ended her live. She turned to you and put a stray hair behind your ear. "So. You were staring at me the whole time, huh?"

You blushed as you knew the fans had taken screenshots and pointed it out to her multiple times during the live stream. "Don't worry, it's cute." She smiled at you and kissed you. You sighed in pure happiness, counting your blessings for Selena and all her Selenators. You planned on saving a lot of her fans's posts from the live stream later.