Asking you to move in with her

Rewritten 💗

———

She's been thinking about it for a while now. She's been trying to practice repeatedly how she'll ask you. She's been wanting to ask you for a week now, but she's scared you'll say no.

You can tell something is weighing on her mind. She's unusually quiet and she can't seem to stay still. She's nervous. You can tell. "Selena? Is something wrong?" You asked as you rubbed her knuckles with your thumb. The movie's been out of focus for you since the first few minutes since all you could really focus on was Selena and how uncharacteristically nervous she is.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." You reached for the remote and turned off the movie making Selena's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "I know something's bothering you. What's got you so nervous?" She stared deeply at you for a moment before she let out a long, heavy sigh and looked down at your hand that was now holding hers. "I wanna ask you something. But I'm scared that you'll say no." You chuckled weakly and gave her hand a light squeeze. "Just ask me. You know you can ask me anything. We've been together for a long time now, you know I'll never judge you."

"I just keep thinking about how much I love you being here. You're here so often already and you have some of your things here already, so I was wondering if maybe you'd like to move in with me?" You gently stroked her face and grinned at her. "Is that what you were so nervous about asking me? Selena, I love you so much. Of course I'll move in with you."

She pulled you in for a loving kiss and wrapped her arms around you. "I'm so happy. I can't wait to get to be with you every day." You buried your face in her neck and let out a content sigh. "I can't wait either." You smiled and kissed her neck, ready for this new and exciting chapter.