"I really really really like you"

It was Friday morning and you woke up to find your phone flooded with text messages from Selena. She wanted to spend the day together and your heart started to race. You had the biggest crush on Selena but she didn't know. You never told her because you were so scared of rejection and ruining your friendship with her. So you got dressed and ready to go to meet Selena for breakfast.

That day seemed to fly by. Time always seemed to go faster when you were with Selena and you wished that it would just slow down. You wanted to cherish every moment with her. You guys decided to go to the park. It was getting late but you didn't care. You were walking with Selena when she slowed down to a stop and sat down a bench with her head down. "Selena? Are you alright?" "No. Not really y/n." "What? Did something happen?" "...yes." "Sel? You can tell me anything, absolutely anything. You know that. You know I'll never judge you." "I know. It's just... shit y/n. I'm just gonna say it. I like you. God I like you so much. You're all I think about these days. I really really really like you y/n."

You sat there for a second not really sure what to say or what to do. Selena looked down at the ground and cleared her throat. That's when the words registered in your mind. She liked you too. You couldn't let this slip away or let her think you didn't feel the same so you grabbed her hands in yours. She looked at you and you saw that she looked like she was going to cry. "Selena I like you too. I like you a lot. I'm crazy about you and I have been for a while now. God I'm so happy to hear you say that you like me too." "Really? Oh my gosh y/n, that makes me feel so much better. I was so scared to tell you. I was so afraid you didn't feel the same way." "But I do." You smiled as Selena let a tear fall down her cheek. You slowly leaned in and pushed your lips on her soft ones. Finally. You had been dreaming about this moment for so long and it was actually happening. You pulled away and giggled as she pressed her lips on your fingers, pressing soft and delicate kisses against your hands. "I fucking love you Selena." "I fucking love you too y/n." She kissed you again, more passionately this time but still very lovingly. Both of you caught up in each other and finally feeling like a weight was lifted off of your shoulders.

You walked into the park that night wishing you could tell her how you felt and walked home with your fingers intertwined with hers as you guys kept kissing and showing off your love for one another and you couldn't have been more grateful.