she gives you her sweater

You watched Selena pack her things as she prepared herself for the next four months that she'll be spending touring the world.

You sat on the bed folding some of her clothes up for her so it made packing easier and quicker. But, of course, packing isn't easy.

It's been a struggle to hide how you really feel about her leaving. You know it's her job and you're happy for her, but four months without her by your side is something you don't even wanna think about.

You thought you'd be okay and cry it out after she left, but then, in the pile of her clothes, you came across her sweater.

The soft, cozy white sweater that you love so much. You love how soft and cuddly it makes her look, but most of all you like that on your really bad days, she always lets you wear it. It cheers you up. It reminds you of her. And something about not having it with you for your bad days makes the thought of her being gone even harder.

"Y/n?" Selena could hear you sniffling. She dropped her clothes on the floor and sat down next to you on the bed. She pulled you on her lap and rubbed your back. When she looked down at you she saw you cradling the sweater against your chest and it made her smile a little.

"Don't pack that." You looked up at her with teary and red eyes. "You keep it. It's yours now."

"Selena-" "No. I mean it. I know you love it, I know it makes you feel better. I want you to have it. You're way more important to me than this sweater, I can buy another one. It's yours now, okay?" She cupped your chin and pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

"Here, lemme see it for a second." She grabbed it and walked over to her dresser. She pulled out her perfume and gave it a few spritzes, making sure that it really did smell like her.

"There you go, sunshine." She handed it back to you and all you could do is throw your arms around her and giggle against her neck. The sound caused Selena to smile - seeing your tears now replaced with a little giggle on your lips made her heart skip a beat.

"I love you so much. I'm coming back in just a few months and if you ever need me and you feel like you can't wait, you call me and I'll get you out wherever I am. I love you and care about you more than you'll ever know. No distance between us will ever change that."

She smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You pressed your lips to hers, your fingers on the back of her neck to keep her close. "I love you too. You're just the most amazing girlfriend." She smiled as you leaned your head on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

"Wait! Did you really mean it when you said you'd buy another one of these?" You smirked, already planning to borrow that one from her too.