she snaps at you

Something has been bothering Selena all day. She's been getting frustrated easily and you had no idea why. She seemed to be a little closed off today, not really wanting to talk much or do much of anything. You tried your best to understand but it feels like now she's trying to push you away.

The sun was starting to set and you were hoping that she was feeling better now. You tried to cuddle up to her but she grumbled under her breath and pushed you away. She got up and walked downstairs and you trailed behind her. All you wanted was to know what was bothering her and why she was so upset at you but you were determined to figure it out.

You went to grab her hand when she groaned and turned around to face you. "Why won't you just give me some space! You're so annoying sometimes." Your vision started to blur as tears started to fill your eyes, You turned around, ready to run upstairs until she grabbed your hand and pulled you to her chest.

"No, hey, i'm sorry angel. I didn't mean it." You sniffled as Selena rubbed your shoulders soothingly. "Shh please don't cry angel, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you and upset you." You turned around and wrapped your arms around your back and for the first time all day, she returned the hug. She wrapped her arms around you and gently swayed your bodies from side to side.

"You've been acting like you're mad at me all day." Selena sighed and kissed the top of your head. "I know. I'm sorry. It's not you, sunshine. It's just... things, piling up on me. I'm just stressed out and I know that I shouldn't take it out on you, and i'm so sorry that I did. Let me make it up to you. We can go upstairs and watch that movie, cuddle, and just be with each other, okay?" You nodded your head, letting Selena tilt your chin up to plant a soft kiss to your lips.

"I love you so much, my angel. C'mon, let's go watch that movie." She grabbed your hand and led you back up to the bedroom. She let you cuddle up to her with your head on her shoulder as her hand traced circles on your back. It turned out to be a great night after all.