butterfly kisses

A set of soft lips on your collarbone is what woke you from your peaceful sleep. You whined at first when you realized that it's morning, but it's difficult to complain when you're woken up like this.

"Good morning, sunshine" you felt Selena mumble against your skin and the vibration sent you into a fit of giggles. "Good morning Sel. That tickled." Selena smiled and stopped kissing your skin to look up at you.

She brushed a lock of your hair behind your ear, smiling as she admired just how incredibly beautiful you are. "I love you so much, you know that?" You felt her fingers intertwine with yours a few seconds after she said that, her lips landing on your cheek before she nuzzled her face in your neck.

"I love you too. So much, Selena." She smiled and kissed your shoulder before sighing against your skin. Mornings like these are a rarity these days between both of your insanely busy schedules, but this one was different. Neither of you have anywhere to be, and Selena was soaking in every second of it.

"I know I say it a lot but I want you to know just how much I love you y/n. Without you in my life, I don't know where i'd be. You're the most beautiful, incredible woman i've ever met and i'm so in love with you. So lucky to call you mine." You felt the tip of her nose brush against your jawline and you couldn't wipe the smile from your face.

"I love you too. I know that you love me, but I never get tired of hearing you say it." You muttered, your eyes fluttering closed and a tiny giggle escaping from your lips as she started to leave little butterfly kisses against your neck and collarbones. "Then i'll never stop saying, angel." She whispered against your skin, thanking her lucky stars for whatever it was that she did so wonderfully to be able to get to love you everyday.