She tells you she loves you for the first time

You were currently sitting on your couch scrolling through your Instagram feed, smiling as you read through some of Selena's fan pages posts. Some of her fans were posting pictures of you two, while others were just posting randomly about Selena. You always loved their dedication to her.

You jumped slightly when you felt Selena's arms wrap around you. She giggled and kissed her cheek "hey baby." She smiled and you locked your phone as you wrapped your arms around her. Giggling as you kissed her lips. "Hey princess." You mumbled against her lips. "Whatcha doing?" Selena asked and you smiled. "Nothing. Was just stalking some of your fan accounts." You giggled as she laughed. "I love how close you are with my fans. And god I just love you." She said as she kissed your lips. Both of you pulled away as your eyes widened, a smile breaking out on your face. "You love me?" You smiled as your forehead pressed against hers. "Hell Yeah. Of course I do. I love you so much y/n." Selena said as she looked into your eyes, pressing a few kisses to your cheek. You smiled and kissed her, pulling away a few seconds later. "I love you too Selena." You said happily as you saw the biggest smile you'd ever seen break out on Selena's face. She was so happy and you smiled at the sight. She kissed you lovingly and adoringly. You were so in love with her and you were so happy to know she felt the same way.