She falls asleep on you

Selena had had a busy day full of photoshoots, writing and recording in the studio, and doing interviews. It was around 12:30am and you were currently on yours and Selena's shared bed struggling to keep your eyes open until Selena came home. You turned on a movie in hopes that it would help you stay awake. You knew Selena would be home any moment now but you were slowly losing the fight of staying awake.

A few moments later you heard the front door open. Selena was home. Finally. You heard her footsteps on the stairs, quiet and light. Probably trying to stay quiet thinking you were most likely sleeping. She was surprised when she walked into your room to see your eyes open, barely. But they were open. "Y/n? Why are you still up? It's almost 1am!" "I wanted to stay awake for you, Sel. Going to sleep without you feels weird. The bed feels cold without you and it doesn't feel the same not being able to hold you."

Selena chuckled, smiling sleepily. She walked into your bathroom to brush her teeth and take off her makeup. She walked back into your bedroom and changed out of her clothes and into her pajamas. She then walked over to her side of the bed and laid down next to you, pulling you into her arms. She planted a few kisses on your face leading to your lips.

"So how was your day?" You asked as she pulled away from your lips. "It was good. Exhausting. We got more done for the album but we're still not close to being done. I wrote a song about you today. It's not done yet but I'm so excited to play it for you when it is. You're gonna love it." She smiled and moved her head into your stomach, her eyes closing. You giggled and asked her more about it but turned your face towards hers as she hadn't responded yet. You looked down at her head on your stomach and realized she was sound asleep. She looked beautiful, almost like she was glowing. Like an angel.

You smiled and closed your eyes as you drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about your girlfriend and how perfect she is, and dreaming about what that song she wrote for you was like.