you're blind - fluffy version (requested)

Selena's hand held yours as you walked through her house for the first time. You've only been dating for a few short weeks but today you decided to hang out at her place for the first time.

She's letting you go through her house and let your other four senses get used to everything. You loved it when you'd walk by certain furniture and get to brush your hand across it, feeling the texture under your fingers.

You took your time in her bedroom, enjoying how soft her blanket. "I love it. It's soft" you noted and smiled a little when you felt Selena brush her fingers across the top of your hand. "I'll let you curl up in it sometime" she said happily.

You could smell her perfume lingering in the air and you could hear the sound of her dogs' paws on the floor. You took a mental note of everything that your senses could pick up on and it warmed your heart. "How far is the kitchen?" Selena looked at you worryingly. "Uh, I don't know, really. Why? Do you want something? I can go get it for you." She rambled and you giggled.

You felt around on the bed for her hand and when you found it you intertwined your fingers together. "I just want some water." before you could even try to move she was up and out of the room, running to the kitchen to grab you a cold bottle of water.

She ran back into the bedroom and handed it to you. "Thanks." She gnawed at her lip, wanting to help you in any way that she could. "Do you need help opening it?" You shook your head and unscrewed the cap to take a few swigs of the cold water. "Is there anything you else you need? Are you hungry? Do you wanna listen to some music?"

You found her hand once again and took it back in yours. "I'm okay, Selena. I promise." You kissed her hand softly and Selena smiled. "Why are you so worried about me? You never act this way when we're out." You heard her sigh before she squeezed your hand.

"I know but this is the first time you're at my place. I wanna know that I'm willing to do whatever I can to help make you comfortable." She paused and took a breath. "I know we've only been dating for a few weeks but already, you've opened my eyes a lot. you've taught me a lot. I've never felt the way that I feel about you for anyone else before. And I just want you to know that I'm here and you can count on me for anything you want or need... I wanna take care of you."

You reached your hand up and felt the smooth skin of her cheek in your palm. You leaned in for a kiss and smiled against her lips when you felt her kissing you back. "That might be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." You whispered and felt her put her hand through your hair.

"I promise you that if I need anything, ever, I'm coming right to you first." She let out a breath of relief and pulled you back in for another kiss. "But just so you know, there is one thing you could do for me right about now."

"Yes, of course. Tell me what it is and I'll do it, angel." You squeezed her hand. "You mentioned music? I'd love it if you could sing to me." You heard her giggle before she gently laid you on your back and then laid beside you. You could hear her starting to sing lose you to love me softly in your ear as the soft blanket was pulled over you both and it made your heart flutter.

You sighed happily and buried your head in the fuzzy fabric of her sweater. Selena knew it then - she was in love with you. She knew it was early but she knew it right at that moment. There was no other way to describe what she felt for you and the things you've taught her so far. She wouldn't tell you yet, not for a little while. But she felt it, and you felt the same for her.

Selena Gomez Imagines (gxg) - COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें