You tell her jokes to cheer her up

A/N: this is kinda like my Demi one but a little different. I hope you all like it! ❤️

When you walked through the front door of Selena's house you immediately knew something was wrong. All the lights were off and it was super quiet, except for little sniffles here and there. You hung your head and bit your lip at the sound of the sniffles, knowing Selena was crying. The sound of it broke your heart. You quietly tiptoed up the stairs to her bedroom where you saw her sitting on the bed with her face buried in her hands. "Selena?" You whispered out, not wanting to startle her. She looked up when she heard you, the sight making you cry. Her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks damp and slightly puffy. It was very obvious she had been crying.

You slowly walked over to her and sat down next to her and she instantly crawled into your arms. "Oh my baby. Are you alright?" She shook her head and you sighed sadly. "What's wrong?" "Don't know. I just feel sad today. I'm not sure why." You nodded your head and rubbed her back as you tried thinking of ways to cheer her up. "Hey Selena, what did the red light say to the green light? Don't look, I'm changing." You felt her body shake from laughing, one of your favorite sounds. You sat silently for a minute trying to think of more before continuing. "What so you call fake spaghetti? An impasta!" "Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."

You told a few more and before you knew it Selena was holding onto you for dear life, her eyes watering from laughing so hard instead of feeling sad and a smile on her face. She knew it didn't matter how sad she was, you'd always be able to cheer her up.