You don't feel good

Your eyes opened in the dark room, closing again as you felt your stomach turning. You groaned and rolled over gently not wanting to make yourself even more nauseous. You buried your head in the pillow, Selena wrapping one of her arms around you as you groaned once again. "You okay?" She mumbled, her voice groggy from being so tired. You took a deep breath before opening your eyes to glance at the clock, mentally rolling your eyes when you read it was 6:28 in the morning. "Yeah Selena, I'm fine. Just not feeling too good." You felt her lips on your neck, one of her hands slipping under your sweater to feel your soft skin that burned under her hand. "You're warm. Stay here." "Where are you going?" "To get the thermometer. You clearly have a fever. I'll be right back" she said before slipping out of the bed and heading towards the bathroom, coming back a moment later with the thermometer in her hands.

She placed it under your tongue before crouching down next to you on the floor. "My poor baby. You're definitely coming down with something." You groaned as you felt the nauseous feeling again, covering your eyes with one of your arms, Selena rubbing them gently with her hands before pulling the thermometer out of your mouth when it beeped. "What is it?" "101.8" She kissed your forehead, rubbing her fingers softly through your tangled hair. "You need anything?" You shook your head no feeling the sleep taking over your body again. "y/n I need you to tell me honestly. Do you feel nauseous?" You opened your eyes again to see Selena with a look of worry and concern on her face. You nodded your head and she sighed, her hand going to rub your shoulders. "Then I should get you a bucket. I'll be right back." "Can-can you get me some water too?" "Yeah of course, angel. You can go back to sleep if you'd like. I'll be right back." You nodded your head and closed your eyes again.

You felt something cool being placed on your forehead making you open your eyes. "Hey sunshine. Sorry I woke you. I got you a cool cloth for your forehead to take down your fever. Are you feeling any better?" "No. I'm getting kinda cold." She covered you up with a couple warmer blankets, her hand going to rub your back to warm you up more, the sensation making you close your eyes again. When you woke back up you noticed the nauseous feeling had faded slightly, making you kinda hungry. Selena went to buy you some soup and made sure it was warm enough for you to eat before she helped feed it to you. All in all, no one liked being sick but you knew it wouldn't be too long till you would feel better as Selena would be there to nurse you back to health again.