Fans catch you guys out together

Selena had a day off today so you guys woke up early that morning deciding to spend the entire day together. You guys had made plans to go see a movie, get some lunch, maybe go to the beach, go shopping, get some ice cream. Just wanting to spend the entire day together. You guys had just left the movie theater and decided to go get some ice cream.

As you were waiting for your order and were standing in line you heard a few people mention yours and Selena's names. Selena was standing behind you, her arms wrapped around your waist pressing a few kisses to your neck, shoulder, cheek, and collarbones every now and then. You let out a few giggles and were so caught up with Selena you didn't even hear the sounds of camera flashes and screaming fans. Your order came up and you grabbed Selena's hand and walked out of the shop, smiling and laughing as you ate your ice cream together. The whole time people who recognized you two taking photos and videos of you guys together.

The day came to an end and around 9pm you and Selena returned home, tired after a long day out. You pulled your phone out from your pocket and laid down on your bed while Selena changed into some pajamas. Neither of you been on your phones all day so you were completely unaware that fans had been uploading photos of you guys all day long. You smiled as you crept on some fan accounts and one particular photo caught your eye- one of you and Selena when you were waiting for your ice cream. Her arms around your waist, lips on your neck, you laughing a little as she whispered something in your ear. You took a screenshot of the photo and decided to post it on Instagram with a sweet caption to Selena. "My baby. Today was such a fun day. I loved getting to spend the entire day by your side. I love you @ selenagomez."

Your notifications beginning to blow up as you heard Selena's phone chime. She walked out of the bathroom, her eyes focused on her phone and smiling. She looked up at you and walked over to you planting a kiss on your lips. You pulled away and walked to the bathroom taking off your makeup and getting ready for the night. Your phone chimed and your heart skipped a beat for a second, seeing the notifications
"selenagomez liked your post
selenagomez commented on your post
selenagomez just shared a post."

You unlocked your phone and clicked on Selena's profile. You saw Selena had shared the same photo with a cute caption "my sweet baby. I love you so much. Thanks for spending the day with me, glad you enjoyed yourself princess." You then read Selena's comment on your post which had already received thousands of likes and replied, but you were only focused on one thing: the three simple words she had commented. I love you. You smiled and hugged your phone to your chest, walking into yours and Selena's bedroom and laying down in her arms where she was waiting for you. "I love you so much Sel". "I love you more sunshine". She whispered in your ear as you both closed your eyes falling into a deep, peaceful sleep as you reminisced on your amazing day with Selena.