you make her blush

You felt Selena's hand brush over yours as she reached in the bowl of popcorn for a few pieces.

You tilted your head back that was resting on her shoulder, a grin on your face making Selena chuckle. She leaned down and kissed your cheek softly before turning her attention back to the movie.

But you didn't.

You couldn't seem to focus on anything but Selena. The way her eyes moved as she paid closed attention to the details in the film, the way she'd throw her head back laughing at certain scenes, the way her smile just wouldn't fade away. You never wanted it to.

You reached up and cupped her chin, letting her fingers run along the smooth skin. She looked down at you with a smile, her eyebrows furrowed as you just sat there in silence, just staring up at her.

"You're so beautiful." She giggled and shook her head. "No, Selena. I'm serious. You're absolutely gorgeous. I love moments like these; when you're so happy that your eyes light up and your smile never falls. I love the sound of your laugh," you paused and took her hands in yours. "And the feeling of your soft, warm hands intertwined with mine."

You leaned in, brushing your lips across both of her cheeks. "I love your kissable cheeks and the freckles on your skin." You pressed your forehead to hers. "You're just absolutely beautiful. Every single piece of you."

You watched her bite her lip as her cheeks turned red. She laughed and leaned in to give you a kiss, her fingers still intertwined with yours allowing her to draw circles across your knuckles with her thumb. "You're amazing. Don't you ever forget that." You said as you began to scatter kisses across her face making her giggle.

Her head fell back against the couch, her eyes closing as her heart started to beat a little faster. She was already so in love with you before, she never imagined she could ever love you more. But you proved her wrong.

"I love you so much. You amaze me," she whispered, her eyes still closed as you kissed her. She never wanted that moment to end.