"I'd do anything for you"

5:30pm and you finally arrived at home, your feet were killing you and you were so exhausted you just wanted to go up to bed and sleep for a week. But as you walked through the front door a delicious smell hit your nose, making you weak at the knees and you felt like you were drooling.

You slipped off your shoes and walked into the kitchen, seeing Selena with takeout containers surrounding her. "y/n! Babe you're home!" "Selena What is this?" She came over to you and kissed your cheek, smiling at you. "Well I figured you were gonna be exhausted from work today and I know Chinese food is your favorite so I figured I'd order some for the both of us. It just got here like 10 minutes ago so it's still hot." "Babe this is amazing. I love you. Thank you!" You wrapped your arms around her and hugged her tightly as she kissed you. When you guys broke apart she grabbed your hands in hers and pulled you towards the table, sitting you down and bringing over a plate of food for you. There was so much Chinese food and you felt like you were in heaven. The smell filled your nostrils and you started stuffing your face. Looking up at Selena she was smiling at you, eating her food slowly and giggling at you a little due to the fact that you were practically inhaling yours. "I'm sorry Selena, I'm just so hungry and this is so delicious." "It's alright sunshine, you're all good. I'm glad you're liking it." "I love it. Thanks again Selena." "Of course y/n. I'd do anything for you! Now keep enjoying your food." You giggled and started eating again, absolutely loving the food, and loving your girlfriend even more.