you have a headache

Your vision started to blur as your headache got a little worse. You groaned and deleted the message you were gonna send Selena, throwing your phone down next to you because the light from it was only making things worse. You threw your head back on the pillow and closed your eyes in hopes that you could maybe sleep off this headache, but your headache was just too intense and sleep wasn't gonna come easily to you.

You know you should try to get up to get some painkillers to help take it away but every time you try to stand up you start to feel dizzy nauseous. You didn't know what time it was but you hoped it was close to when Selena was supposed to come home. But just as you thought about it you heard the front door downstairs close followed by Selena's footsteps on the stairs.

The bedroom door was closed to keep the light out of the room so when it opened and a crack of light came through you winced and Selena frowned when she heard it. "Y/n are you okay?" "My head hurts real bad." You whispered, trying not to speak too loud so your headache wouldn't get even worse.

Selena clicked her tongue and walked into the bathroom to get you some painkillers. She had a bottle of water that she had with her from the studio so it was something for you to wash the pills down with. She came back into the bedroom and took your hand, putting the pills in it and handing you her water before pulling it from your lips when you finished taking a few sips of it.
"Thank you." You gave her a small smile and Selena leaned down to press a soft kiss to your lips.

"No problem Angel. Need anything else?" Selena asked you as she brushed your hair back with her fingers. You opened your arms and gave her a cheeky grin. "Cuddles?" Selena giggled and planted a lingering kiss to your soft lips. "Always happy to cuddle with my favorite girl." She climbed under the covers next to you and pulled you in her arms. She pressed a couple kisses to the crown of your head and grabbed your hand, her fingers playing with yours and admiring the freckles on them. You sighed, finally feeling better as your headache started to go away and Selena held you as close as she possibly could.

You soon fell asleep, wrapped up in Selena's arms. There might be things to help take away headaches, but nothing could help you as much as your girlfriend holding you in her arms and whispering in your ear just how much she loves you.