she comes home from tour early

It's been a few months since Selena went on tour and you missed her so much. She still has a couple days left until she gets home but you're counting down the hours till you get to pick her up from the airport.

It was nearing two am and you were awoken from your deep sleep by a banging coming from downstairs. You sat up in bed, trying to convince yourself it was just yours and Selena's puppy playing or something - but when you heard the noise again, you started to get scared.

You took a deep breath and grabbed your phone from the nightstand before opening the bedroom door and peering over the staircase. You heard something coming from the kitchen and it made you jump. You unlocked your phone and went to your contacts in case you needed to call Selena. You started walking downstairs slowly, taking it step by step until you reached the bottom one.

You heard someone mutter a couple curse words under their breath when you heard what sounded like a glass shattering on the floor. You walked inside the kitchen, not sure what you'd find when you turned the light on but you certainly didn't expect to find Selena standing in the kitchen. "Selena?" You muttered quietly, taking some slow steps over to her. You put your hand on her shoulder, needing the physical contact to know that she was really there.

"Surprise sunshine!" She said as you put your phone on the counter and embraced her in a hug. "What are you doing home?!" You said excitedly as she hugged you tightly. "Well we finish the tour in LA in just a couple days so I figured I'd come home tonight-" You interrupted her by pressing a long overdue kiss to her lips. "I missed you so much Selena!" She smiled against your lips. "Missed you more. Now let me clean this mess up and then we can go to bed, okay?" You nodded and jumped up onto the counter as she swept the glass off of the floor.

When she was done she picked you up in her arms making you laugh as she carried you upstairs. Your puppy was by her feet, running up and down the stairs excitedly. "I think she's happy you're home too." Selena giggled and laid you back against the mattress when she reached the bedroom. She climbed into bed next to you, both of you laughing as your puppy jumped in between the two of you. "I'm exhausted. Let's go to sleep." She whispered as she moved a little closer to you, wrapping her arms around your stomach as your puppy curled up by her feet. Selena was so happy to be back with her family.