So here is Reaper-1's status.
======================
1. Reaper-1: {Hp:3,000/3,000} lv:1/5

Main weapon: Reaper Rockets

Abilities:

Rocket Salvo

Plasma Drone Deployment(5/5)

Tick Deployment(5/5)

Rocket Jump
=======================

Just for additional info, these guys are so hard to deal when not inside a Titan. Small arm fire are only making scratches against their tough metal platings. I mean this guys are so armored and heavy that even Titans die after being crushed by their warp fall.

[Well...onwards to the forest Reaper-1!] Reaper-1 then moves nimbly, this is new to me, i never did a rodeo on a Titan nor i have experienced riding their backs as they move.

Its moving speed when sprinting is similar to a fast running sports car at approximately 80 mph...that sure is fast, even my body can feel the air resistance as it ran. But i never saw it in the game that these guys would ran, at most they would only move then stop, then move again quickly. Even standing near it would make it go melee then Boom!

So for this afternoon, i will dedicate my time to see how this bad boy's abilities are and as to how it will be on a 1 vs all battle. By the way we are heading to a far goblin settlement that is found at my map deep inside the Forest of Death...that is north of Miruzo City about 300 km. But that is no problem for me, for I already told the inn receptionist about my trip for 2 days.

That also goes for how far and how nimble Reaper-1 is. It would jump high when we encounter any obstacle like boulders, we even crossed some mountains like it was just some petty obstacle course. In short, this guy here is the ultimate Artificial Intelligence soldier ever, the downside is its inability to communicate vocally.

It is just straight up sad, i though that it will become my partner. I guess that's just it, I cannot improve it anyway at least he is my best deployable out there.

Well, it also did good with the settlement...i mean to wipe it out under 1 hour, that is just how feisty this metal killing machine is.

*DodododododododododododoDodododododododododododoDodododododododododododoDodododododododododododoDodododododododododododo*

Imagine being hit by an Anti-Titan weapon straight in the face, that was gruesome and that was what the goblins experienced...it decimated their heads so no proof were left except their cores which i have skillfully retrieved due to my experience. It was found near their hearts, and all-in-all, i retrieved about 400 null attribute monster cores.

[This guy is really—nasty] it was currently following me as i am inspecting the wiped out settlement for treasures or any valuables, luckily they had no female hostages....tsk...and here i am thinking of an obscene scene between a goblins and a female knight....

[Bad—] (My brain)

Yeah yeah...i know, i am partly a degenerate since i am a closet pervert of some sort. Just...don't mind me my brain.
======================

That was quick...i thought i will be really gone for two days straight, but i was wrong. Reaper can actually fly for a short time due to the thrusters at its legs and on its back. Damn...this sure is amazin'

Though it still took me till 7:00 pm to arrive at Miruzo City. The inn receptionist did not mind though...she's a kind person.

After eating dinner, i immediately slumped to the bed after and slept like a log.
======================

Waking up due to the busy sound of the streets, i washed my face with the towel and reheated water i got yesterday from the inn maid.

[Should i find a bath house? Was there one nearby?—] Searching at my map, 5 dots have popped out and all have their individual customer/client rating.

This is the first time i saw this info, more like i want to ask if this was a new function. It is similar to a hotel review i found on an online site before.

As far as saw, most of the bathhouses found at my map had ratings that spans from 3-5 stars. Yep...it really is a client review indicating that 5 stars is the highest and 1 to be the lowest of all. Though it peaks my interest that there is a bathhouse just on the corner of the street from here.

[Quaran Bathhouse?] it was the said near bathhouse from here. It had the 3 star review on it and there are almost no complains, but they only had the indoor warm bath. But at least, this goes well for me.

[Quaran Bathhouse? I know the owner of that. Can you please pass this package to him. Tell him that I, Marika, have told you to pass this to him] (Marika)

The inn landlady's name is Marika, when i descended to the first floor, there she was talking with the receptionist and she spotted me. So i took that opportunity to ask her about the bathhouse.

[What is this anyway?]

[That is a monster core of warming, just from its name, it warms the water if you pour your mana on it] (Marika)

[I see, then I'll pass this to him when i go there] leaving the inn, she said "take care—"....are you my mom?

But hey! When the review told me that it was a 3 star Bathhouse, it actually does not match up with appearance.

[Is this really a bathhouse?]

In front if me was a pure white building that boasts its hugeness for the facilities that it houses inside. So.....you really can't judge the place by its review.....