It's easy to understand, but wearing all these 9 in my hands is somehow...

[It is too eye catching—] i may be made a potential target for theft by thieves or bandits, and that is annoying.

So i only equipped two at the moment:
•ring of accuracy and
•ring of stealth

This pair is great for an assassin, but i chose these 2 for the sake of todays experiment.

How does monsters detect the presence of a person? That is the problem that i need to find an answer today, i noticed that on the book it was stated that.."Monster generally have the skill called DETECT PRESENCE but not all have it" so for the sake of finding answers, i am currently near a goblin settlement, just standing at the distance while wearing the 2 rings that i have chosen.

[Isn't this quite a large settlement?] numbering up to 4000 red dots, this place is already reaching the point of becoming an international threat.

Wasn't the city aware of this area? This is threat that cannot be taken lightly, but it seems they are too blind about this.

There was even a goblin king at this settlement.....*sigh* since i am here, i will probably need to clean this up.

{Brace for TitanFall}

Quickly equipping the usual pilot battle suit, i then looked up and see my incoming ride. It is always majestic every time it falls down.

*Dokun!*

[Board up, pilot—](Scorch)

The bad ass pyro titan among the 7 is now in front of me while carrying its T-203 thermite GL.

Picking me up, its chest cavity opens and i enter it. The usual controls are easily seen, but his RTV is significantly wider on the left and right side.

[Deploy all incendiary gas canisters at the enemies]

[Acknowledged—](Scorch)

*pa pa pa*
*shhhhhhhhhhhh*

The goblins then became wary as 3 smoking objects shot out of their area

*Pog!*
*Boommm!*

A huge butt plug suddenly shots out of nowhere and exploding near the canisters effectively killing 20 immediately. The thermite mixture which was glowing hot like some deep earth magma had spilled in the area causing more burns.

[Activate ordnance]

[Acknowledged—](Scorch)

A fire wall then was shot, still was made of thermite. It burned some good 50 goblins in less than a minute due to the lava pool that was created after that attack. Reloading another round of thermite grenade butt plug, firing it caused another crowd of goblins to die from it.

[Burn baby! Woo!] stomping on them, i felt the loss of not getting their monster cores but nah! This is a good time to experiment the other titans along with their abilities. Punching a goblin caused its body to explode due to the difference of mass between Scorch's fist and its body.

[Flame Core online—](Scorch)

The one that I'm waiting for has arrived...hahahahahahahahah

[Activate Flame Core!]

[Acknowledge—](Scorch)

Raising his two robotic arms, a surge of thermite had crawled on his arms from the back, pounding the earth caused a strong shockwave along with a surged of thermite walls towards the targets.

[Gugahhh!!!!](??)

[Fuahhh!!!](??)

[Gugyahhhh!!!!](??)

Burning the goblins in one go will not be possible since they are now trying to escape from us. Hahahahahahaha as if i would let them.

Thus...a very gruesome holocaust of goblins had happened at the forest, neither the smell of blood nor a single body was left....all were burned to nothingness, no cores nor flesh was left....instead it was just ashes which are slowly being carried by the strong gust of wind.

______________________

{Leveled Up"120–>140"}

{Obtained New Inventory Item"Reapers(Unlimited)"}

{Scorch Leveled up"1–>2"}

{Scorch Learned New Ability"Deploy Ticks:5/5"}

{Title Earned"Natural Enemy of Goblins"}

{Secret Title Earned"The one that danced in the flames"}

{Secret Title Earned"The Scorched Earth Initiator"}

Scorch's new ability is deployment of ticks or the so called 4 legged explosive insect. Well.....they're indispensable when it comes to crowd control and their nice AOE. Considering Scorch can now deploy and control 5 at the same time, his efficacy when it comes to offensive had increased drastically. Think of it, deploying this 5 on the game would be totally a new meta.

He only leveled to 2 after killing approximately 5000 of those goblins? That's a shame, I thought it would at least level to 3 or 4 but it's only 2. But it's not bad, the result was good but i need to extinguish the flame that had risen at the forest.

I then opened Scorch's hatch and got out.

["Water Ball"] it took me almost an hour to stop all fire, it was successful but i need to get out of here now

Calling off Scorch from his deployment...

{Scorch called off, titans available(7)}

Phew~ i then took out my adventuring clothes and get the heck out of the area.

====
However......I forgot my plan to know how monsters detect the presence of people...

hahahaha if that is so...that is for another time then