Trapped - part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

" Slipper little piece of ... ! " Minato groaned before turning to Akihiko " we need to lower his speed ! "

" I'm on it , Persona ! "

However , even with his speed lowered , the shadow was still hard to hit , and it even countered by blasting their Personas on more than one occasion .

" Shissa ! "

Minato switched to another Persona with a wider range of attacks , and finally managed to strike it down . Aigis followed up by calling Paladion , and she delivered a severe blow to the shadow . However , before they could finish it off , it escaped their grasp and flew away .

" We almost got it " Yukari perspired

" Let's chase it ! "

Minato led them as they hurriedly chased the flying cannon , but the wall exploded before them and collapsed , blocking the path . Mitsuru hurriedly told them they can chase after it by going around from another way . However , when Minato began running in that direction , he suddenly bumped into someone , and they both fell on the ground . As he stood up , he found himself face to face with Minako . She seemed happy to meet him , but he was more angry to meet her , and he clutched both of her cheeks before forcefully pinching and pulling at them . Even as she winced and struggled to break free of his furious grasp he continued to tighten his grip on her .

" Next time , don't stray off the team for anything , especially in such a tight place , understand ?! " Minato sternly yelled at her as he let go

" Yeah ... Glad to see you , too ... " Minako sighed as she softly rubbed her reddening cheeks

" Anyway , we can't stay here for too long , or the whole base will collapse on us . Let's hurry ! "

" Everyone , listen ! " Fuuka exclaimed " I think I found a way to corner both of our targets ! "

" Sweet ! "

" Alright , we'll let you guide us to them , but we need to be quick "

" Not that there's any doubt that you do , but so you have a plan ? "

" I read that the tank is designed to be impenetrable even by a nuclear warhead , but due to economic reasons , they left out the bottom of the tank . During the war , they thought that the tank wouldn't be struck from underground if they knew where they were stepping , this is our only opening . Junpei's Persona will flip the tank while the rest of us strike it with everything we have "

" But we also need to do something about the cannon head "

" We almost got him last time , if we trap them in one place we should be able to eliminate it effortlessly , but we need to do that before we fight the tank "

" Okay "

However , when they found the two shadows , the cannon head seemed to be in perfect condition as it detached from the tank . They realized that the two shadows heal and repair each other once they reattach . The tank charged at them , almost running them over , but Minato was quick on his feet and he managed to get on the tank . The cannon tried to blast Minato away as he almost did with his sister , but this time Junpei , Minako and Aigis stopped it . However , it still slipped through their attacks and dodged their Personas .

Minato remained on top of the tank despite it charging and halting randomly in an attempt to shake him off , and so he could prevent the flying cannon from attaching on the tank . All they needed to do now is to actually hit the cannon . Minako pulled her evoker and called both Cu Culainn and Scathach, and as the two Personas emerged in the air , an explosion from the ground and knocked the cannon from and the tank on the ground . However , the stress on Minako's mind to summon those two Personas was severe and she collapsed on the ground , clutching her forehead and groaning in pain .