142. Raph X Female!GraffitiArtist!Reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thankful, it's a relief that you guys have a sort of neighborly rivalry." Raph said as (Y/N) snickered.

A few weeks later near early evening...

The turtles watched the graffiti tagging race, sitting near a bench that spaced between the start line. It was a close stretch between (Y/N) and Passion Jolt's leader who's appearance is a feminine polecat mutant. (Y/N) removed her mask lightly joking with her rival as the digital screen showed a tie breaker. The polecat left after a few minutes to do errands. As the guys help (Y/N) with disposing the empty spray cans.

"So, you're set on your usual graffiti run for the night?" Raph asked as (Y/N) nodded no.

"I need a breather from tonight's race."

"Mind if I tag along on the night patrol?" (Y/N) asked.

"I don't see why not." Raph said.

1 hour later...

The teens notice an amateurish drawing of an old man's head with a silly expression behind a business building.

"Huh, that's the tenth time I've seen this drawing." (Y/N) said.

Before she could begin to spray paint something near the empty space close to the graffiti piece, Raph grabs her wrist.

"Don't you think it's a bit rude to paint over it?" Raph said as (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"I'm just adding a tiny turtle to the side."

"The old guy seems lonely by himself." (Y/N) said as she equipped her respirator gas mask.

Close to nine minutes, Mikey felt a chill down his shell as he stares at the old man, almost blinking at (Y/N) and Raph.

"Uh guys, I swore that face was just blinking-"

"Mikey, just give me a few seconds and..."

"There done!" (Y/N) said as she stepped back to look at the (f/c) chibi sized turtle.

The graffiti turtle slowly emerged out of the building in a spirit like energy as it cheerful swam around the old man's floating head. As the elderly man grinned back at the smaller reptile, both of them flew off towards a friendly race.

Raph felt (Y/N) hugging his arm while his brothers hid behind him, also speechless by the sudden occurrence.

"Before you ask, I didn't know they were spirits?!" (Y/N) said as she held onto his arm, tightening her grip.

"At least you cheered up that guy's day." Raph said as (Y/N) hummed slightly blushing at his smile.

"Can Raph- I mean you guys walk me home?"

"I don't think I can handle another encounter with a cheerful ghost..." (Y/N) said as she hid her face near Raph's arm.

Raph started blushing by the cute act as his brothers chuckled at the pair.

"I was wondering, did you also add something with other graffiti spirits?" Raph asked as (Y/N) removed herself apologizing for barging into his personal space.

"I g-guess but, I gave the first five graffiti spirits colorful accessories."

"Since most of them were near boring buildings,"

"And the small buddies were based off of my teammates' new appearances except for the turtle."

"Which is you guys." (Y/N) said as the turtles awed at the thoughtful idea.

________________________________

Edited August 10, 2020

I kind of got inspired by Jet Set Radio (team names referencing the rival gangs) and the series Yomawari: The Long Night Collection (the graffiti spirit but a slightly more mischievous being compared to its hostile counterpart) for this particular oneshot

Expect the important PSA I typed around last year to be deleted after I'm done editing this oneshot

Also I quickly drew this while listening to Kimi no Taion by Kuwagata-P (featuring three of my fcs sad about season 2's finale along with abrupt cancellation but will never forget these rambunctious teens) [Hopefully my writing in the drawing isn't too messy but it says...]

Thank you ROTTMNT for the memories!

Leave comments or criticisms