160

May 3rd, 1998.

The day of mourning those who had died the day before but also a day of celebration for those who lived and a new arrival. Niall Sirius Weasley was born at 7:32 am on the seventh-floor corridor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to mother, Harliana Beatrix Weasley and William Arthur Weasley. The birth was not at all anything Harley nor Bill could ever have imagined, both because they were unaware of her pregnancy, but also because they were quite literally in the middle of a warzone.

Nevertheless, the two welcomed their son with love and adoration, despite Harley's weak self at that very moment. It was miraculous to everyone that she had managed to pull through the pain of both the cruciatus curse and childbirth one after the other and still be here to tell the tale!

Remus, who had just about recovered from his unconsciousness earlier on that day, nearly fell back unconscious as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that not only was his baby cousin married, but also now a mother. He also had to try and wrap his head around the fact that his daughter had jumped in front of his father when the killing curse was sent hurtling towards Lyall Lupin, thankfully missing them both.

Mrs Weasley was over the moon, not only had all of her family lived and was somewhat, unharmed, but she finally had a grandchild after so long of waiting. She was so thankful for everything and especially how both Harley and Bill got their happy ending after the loss of their first child.

To all of the large family, not all related by blood but by love, it was a strange ending to a long and bumpy rollercoaster. They had lost people, they had gained people, Harry was still alive and kicking and Voldemort was officially gone forever. They hoped that in the afterlife, they had done those they had lost proud:

Mary MacDonald

Mattei Johnson

Edvardus Chalamet

Lily Potter

James Potter

Marlene McKinnon

Albus Dumbledore

Severus Snape

Lavender Brown

Colin Creevey

Ted Tonks

Dobby the House elf

Alastor Moody

Cedric Diggory

Hedwig

and many more.

All of which will never be forgotten and whose memories will live on forever.

Harley leaned into Bill's chest as she cradled their son a few weeks later at the Burrow. "I love you Bill," she said.

"I love you too, Harley. And I love you, Niall." He kissed his son's head.

"Ah, yes, we love you more than anyone in the world... our little hidden secret."

A/N- AND THAT IS THE END!

Thank you so much for joining myself, Harley and Bill on this amazing three-year journey. Little did I know that the four chapters I kept in my drafts for three months in 2017 would turn into this 160 chapter-long book finishing in the middle of lockdown in 2020.

I can't thank you all enough for the love and support on Hidden Secrets, it absolutely blows me away! You guys seriously are the best and I honestly cannot put into words how grateful I am to have such supportive readers, in fact, any readers at all.

I hope you have enjoyed Hidden Secrets and won't hate me too much for it drawing to a close.

However, rest assured I do have plans for a sequel. In fact, I have had plans for the ending of this book and the sequel since chapter one was written, so hopefully, that won't be out too much longer after this has finished.

Once again, thank you all so much for everything.

Love neverlandhiraeth

Completed writing 7th of May 2020 at 01:45am <3