104

How could she not have noticed?

Harley stood staring at herself completely naked in the mirror. Facing the side she saw the small round bump that had started to form. Her hands rested over it as she couldn't tear her eyes from the sight. Bill and she had a bedroom to themselves, Sirius and Molly both agreeing it would probably before the best that the pregnant woman and the father of the baby to have time alone.

Harley was in such a mesmerising trance that he didn't hear the door open and shut or notice that Bill had entered the room at all until his arms slipped around her waist and pulled her into his chest. "If we didn't have a mini us on the way right now, I wouldn't be able to stop myself after walking in on such a view." He muttered in her ear, his hot breath tickling at the side of her neck as the heat rose up it.

Harley didn't respond to Bill's comment, she stayed silent, still watching the reflection in the mirror. In just over six months there would no longer be just two of them, instead, there would be three. It was crazy!

Harley pulled away from Bill after a while and put some underwear on, taking a shirt from Bill's trunk and a pair of shorts from her own, pulling them and sat down on the bed to brush her tangled hair.

Glancing up at Bill, who stood in the middle of the room idly and rather awkwardly, Harley asked him. "What's up, buttercup?"

His hand found the back fo his neck and he rubbed it nervously, "I have been thinking, um... Marry... baby... us... you...me... will...of...because.."

"Okay, riddles are not my strong point here, Will, can you try that again for me please?" She chuckled, pulling her hair up into a messy bun on top of her head.

Bill inhaled, "Will you marry me?"

"What?" Asked Harley dropping the brush she had finished using.

"Well, I just thought it would be better for the baby if we are married." He told her and sat beside her.

She shook her head, "No!" Bill looked down at his lap and she sighed at her stupidity. "Sorry...Look, I love you and you love me, whether we are married or not it will not affect the baby. I don't want to marry you just because we're having a child, if we are to get married I want it to be because that is what we want not just because of someone coming into our lives."

Bill nodded his head, "You're right. Why rush into marriage when we have something or should I say someone else to look forward to. What was I thinking?"

Harley pulled Bill into a hug. "You had the best intentions and as much as it was random, it was nice, but maybe we should wait a while and see what comes about with this little one." She said motioning to her stomach. 

Bill grinned and gently laid her down, lifting up his shirt that covered her stomach and he pressed down a few gentle, tender kisses in the shape of a love heart. Harley giggled as his lips tickled her but jumped up, pushing Bill to the side when an ear-piercing scream came from the room next door.

The two scrambled up and into the bedroom to find Belle bunched up in a ball in the corner fo the bedroom and Remus lying on the floor his eyes open but filled with nothing. tears were rolling down Belle's cheeks as she shook with fear and Bill had to hold onto Harley as her knees buckled and she began to scream out.

"REMUS!" Harley cried, "No!"

More people rushed into the room, Sirius being first and even he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Bloody boggarts!" Snapped a gruff voice and Mad-Eye Moody came hobbling in, Remus behind him looking scared out of his wits. "Ridikulus!" The body of Remus morphed into a sunflower spurting out glitter and Fred dropped down to Belle's side, encasing her in a hug, whispering hushed things into her ears as she kept her eyes pressed shut.