33

August came around like snitch to a seeker. It was slow but once it was there it was bloody great. Over the holiday period, work hours were cut shorter and the workers were given more time off a week. Bill made sure that he booked him and Harley three weeks off so that they could be with the Weasley clan for the whole period of their stay. Even though Harley would be giving them tours as she did at Christmas, it wasn't really working. She tried to protest and tell Bill that she didn't need that long off as it was not her family visiting but like Bill reminded her, that despite being a secret she was his girlfriend and that meant family along with the fact that she could go and visit her cousin and Uncle during that period. 

Today, Bil's family would arrive and Bill was, yet again, running around like a blue-arsed fly crossed with a headless chicken. He was ranting in panic and tugging at his hair so much that he had to keep brushing so that it wasn't a birds nest. Harley watched in amusement as she finished levitating her table into his house and lining it up next to his to make a larger table. She willingly has given her dining table up for three weeks so that his family could sit down together at meals and have enough room instead of cramming nine people around a four-seat table. At first, Bill was unsure claiming that she would have nowhere to eat but she reminded him that she had a sofa, and a tray and a lap so it would be no problem. "Bloody hell, I am lucky to have you." He mumbled kissing her softly on her lips before going into a state of panic once more. 

"Bill, they will be here in four hours. You can calm down, all you have to do is wait now." She tried to tell him multiple times but did he listen. Of course, he didn't.

"-And mum is going to try to cut my hair, she'll probably do it whilst I am asleep. SLEEP! Where is everyone going to sleep?! Shit, shit, shit!" Harley grasped his arms and pulled him to look at her. 

"Okay calm your tits, just explain to your mum that you don't want it cut. And as for the sleeping arrangements, have your parents in your room, the twins in the living room. Let Ron and Percy bunk in your spare room, and transfigure another bed so they won't have to share. Then Charlie and Ginny can have my spare room and you can either bunk in here with the twins, or with Charlie and your sister in my spare."

Bill nodded, "Good idea and Ginny and Charlie will definitely share your spare and I'll come in with you. I'll tell, my mum dad and the others that I will be in the spare room with Charlie and Gin. We can trust those two with knowing about us. They won't tell." 

"That's okay then. See, it's all good," Harley smiled. 

Bill finally slumped on the sofa beside his girlfriend and let out a sigh of relief. "Can you cut my hair? Like just trim a centimetre off, then I can put the bits cut off in a bag and show my mum that I have cut my hair."

Harley snorted in shock and turned to the man beside her, "You want me to cut your hair? And then you keep your hair in a bag?" Bill nodded. "Are you sure?"

"What is it girls say? Oh! I have split ends." Bill added. Harley shook her head at his silliness before going to the kitchen and grabbing some scissors and summoning his hairbrush. Bill sat at the kitchen table and slowly she got to work. "Make sure it's even though."

"You know what, I will cut it so you have some layers or maybe a mohawk!"

"Harley..."Bill grumbled and held his breath as he heard the scissors close around some hair. 

"I'm kidding." 

After two hours of making sure she cut his hair evenly and collecting all of the trimmed strands into a bag, Harley and Bill awaited the family. Molly sent a Patronus to let them know that they would be each travelling by floo powder right at that moment so Harley swiftly bad Bill goodbye to which he reluctantly let her leave. Just as the door shut she heard Bill yell, "Charlie!"

A soon as his youngest siblings exited the fireplace, Bill flicked his wand and the dirt was gone from his floor and his sibling's bodies. His parents apparated into the house each hugging him hello. He made sure they all were comfortable getting them drinks and biscuits along with cakes Harley made once again. "Blimey Bill, you ain't managed to poison us!" Charlie exclaimed after he finished a red velevt cupcake. 

"I didn't-"

"Harley made them didn't she?" His mother cut him off causing him to nod and his siblings to look at him bewildered.

"Who is.."

"...Harley?" The twins asked after each other getting closer to their brothers face. 

Bill's eyes darted between them before he answered, "My friend, co-worker and next door neighbour."

"Probably girlfriend too," Percy added his nose in a book. Bill shook his head, not being able to make out the exact words of denial.

"Is she your age?" Ginny asked from beside him. Bill nodded. 

Charlie looked at him with a smirk on his face. "Let me guess her surname is Lupin?"

"Maybe." 

Charlie's face contorted into a grin, and he raised an eyebrow, "What house, left or right?"

"Left, why?" Bill asked as Charlie jumped up and ran out of the door his family after him. 

Charlie rapped on the door and as it swung open and revealed a confused Harley, he exclaimed. "HARLAYYYYY!!" Opening his arms wide awaiting a hug. She snorted at his childishness and hugged him. 

"Charlayyyyy!!"She mocked into his ear. 

"Bloody hell, she's hot," Fred commented causing his older brother to look at him shocked. "What? She is."

"Now Bill, if you do not ask her out we will." George nodded in agreement. 

Bill smacked up the back of their head and Molly began to scold them for being stupid and Bill rescued his girlfriend from Charlie who kept firing questions at her. "Char, she's showing us around tomorrow, leave alone, yeah?"

"But Bill, it's Harley!"

"I know it's Harley, you will also see her later. Now come on, before Fred and George undress her in their heads." After Charlie returned to his family Bill apologised and told her that he would see her later and left her laughing at his words previously.