126

* * *

* * *

The majority of the order turned up at the flat to find Bill in bits in the living room pacing back forth, chewing his nails down to stubs. Tonks took hold of his shoulders to stop him from moving and hugged him tightly. Bill held onto the younger woman, his emotions running high as the rest of the adults looked beside themselves.

"How did this happen?" Asked Kingsley, "Harley isn't one to do something rash."

"Exactly," Said Bill, "when she stormed out I assumed she would be back in a little while her she hadn't come back! What if something has happened to her?!"

"Calm down, Bill—"

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! My fiancée is missing! Don't tell me to bloody calm down!" Bill shouted at Tonks who didn't let go of him nevertheless.

"Why did she storm out? Did you argue?" Bill nodded his head at Dumbledore's question. "What about? That might give us a clue to where she went."

"Having children. Harley doesn't want kids anymore not after the miscarriage."

Molly took over from Tonks and held her son. She knows Harley's thinking, she too had those thoughts after her own miscarriage but went on to have seven beautiful children which she can only hope would be similar for Harley and Bill. Bill cuddled into his mother, his heart racing in panic at the disappearance of Harley.

Sirius, who has just transformed back into his human form made his presence known by coughing loudly. His knuckles were clenched and his eyes filled with a mix of worry and anger which kept morphing into unreadable emotion. "Right well, I know I cannot search for her so I will stay here with Bill because there is no way he is going anywhere either. I suggest searching Diagon Alley, perhaps Devon with Lyall? Maybe she is there? And even Hogsmeade those are common places Harley goes so they could be easy spots."

Bill nodded his head in agreement, "you don't think she has gone back to Egypt do you?"

"Why would she go all the way back there after one argument? What is left there for her?" Asked Mundungus Fletcher, a short rather squeaky-sounding man whose hands seemed to shake all of the time.

"Dung is right. Why would she go back?" Asked Moody his eye scanning the room and scouting for any information.

"Asa and Dylan are still there. They're are best friends. She quite often went to them especially Asa when she was upset." Stated Bill running his fingers through his hair and tugging at the roots.

"I've already spoken to them, she's not there," Said Remus, "that was my first thought."

The order split up into groups and searched the streets late at night for the blonde woman. Bill and Sirius remained at the flat worried witless about Harley and her safety.

There was a thick anxious silence upon them which Sirius halted feeling as if he was going to suffocate if it carried on any longer. "She'll come round, mate, I know that girl like the palm of my hand and she won't let one bump stop her from doing anything. She's just losing her marbles over everything. She's cooped everything up he whole life and to finally have a large amount of people to open up to it's bound to scare her and make things worse. Any pain she had felt she has hidden her whole life and now it's all out in the open it out of her control. Just give her some time to wrap her head around everything and gain control and maybe then talk to her about kids. You're young, don't forget that. But don't let that stop you from doing crazy shit because it'll only give you wrinkles. Enjoy life and enjoy each other you never know when your time will be up."

Bill sighed a deep sigh and bit his lip. "You're right. So bloody right! Why worry about children right now when we have our wedding to look forward to at some point? Merlin, I love her so much!"

"And she loves you, Bill. She's absolutely head over heels for you which scares me because I still feel like she is seven but I know she isn't. Cherish her, Bill, she is one of a kind." Sirius said, glancing at the photographs on the shelf. "Harley will always be the best girl in the world."

"Even above Madison?"

"Don't tell Maddie I said that. Harley has always had the biggest sort of my heart, sometimes I think back to being a kid and spending time with her back then. I always blame myself for not realising what she was going through, especially when Remus told us that they were banned from seeing her. I wish that I would have noticed and I would have adopted her if I could have. She's like a baby sister to me and I can't ever replace her with someone else because she always will be. Bill, Harley is special and I don't want you to ever forget that."

"I won't Sirius. I couldn't even if I tried."

"Good because I'd beat your arse if you did."

* * *

Thanking Orlando, Harley hugged him goodbye and squeezed him tight. Orlando squeezed her just as hard, kissing her head and double checking that she was okay. After Harley left she made her way straight back to the flat.

Opening the door it was deadly silent and she assumed that Bill was asleep. She through her coat onto the rack and her keys onto the shoe rack. Entering the living room she was shocked to see Sirius and Bill bolt upright and staring at them doorway.

Bill leaped up and swarmed her into a hug, pulling away and smashing his lips onto hers. Harley's hands rested on his cheeks as she delved into a surge of bliss and comfort feeling his lips against her and his hands hold her in his embrace.

Sirius watched happily as the couple reunited, him sending a patronus (using his wand which Madison had kept after he had gotten arrested). Soon those who were out looking for her (all night I haste to add) joined them in the flat to make sure that Harley was okay.

Bill never let go of her, even when Remus held his cousin in his arms. "Where on earth have you been?!" Exclaimed Molly approaching Harley and holding her face.

"I was with a friend. I needed to clear my head and it was stupid. I'm sorry." Said Harley flicking her eyes to Bill who shook his head.

"Just don't do that ever again," he replied, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, little knight, because I will lock you in my lovely, cosy house for eternity if you do. We can grow insane together."

"I think you're already there, Siri."

"Like fuck am I!"