127

"Fred and George have done it! They have actually done it!" Molly shrieked loudly which would give Mrs Black a run for her money as the red headed woman stormed into the dining room, her hair in a frenzy and her fists clutched together tightly. "I always knew those two would be the death of me!"

"Mum, that's well harsh!" Exclaimed Bill, who like the rest of the room's occupancies was confused.

Molly growled, "your two idiotic brothers have decided to drop out of school!"

"So? Charlie did it! Look how it worked out for him!"

Molly shook her heads, throwing her arms up in annoyance. "Yes but Charlie has a job and a future—"

"Mum, it's the twins, they bring about the unexpected. They will be okay, they will get fantastic jobs that will see them through to retirement where they will spend all day pulling pranks whilst hobbling around with walking sticks. Trust me. They may be a pair of sods but we all know they are capable of so much more than we know." Bill cut his mother off. He too thought the twins were rather stupid for dropping out of school before their exams but he knew that they would have a plan. Of corse they would. If they didn't they wouldn't have dropped out. They had lasted six and a half years so it had to mean that they had a decent reason for doing so otherwise they would have done it earlier.

Molly sighed and sat beside her son, "if you are wrong, William Arthur Weasley I'll have your guts for garters."

Bill nodded his head laughingly and wrapped his arm around his mother's shoulders. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and held her tightly. The twins really did like to push their mother's buttons even if they didn't realise it and quite frankly she probably was getting too old to put up with their shenanigans.

"What about Belle? Is she still at school?" Asked Sirius, his eyes full of concern for his best friends daughter. Harley also sat up a lot more alert at the mention of her cousin.

"Yes. Fred made sure she stayed, not that she took much convincing been as she really wants to nail her exams which is what the boys should be doing." Replied Molly, rubbing her forehead tiredly, "but I cannot change what she happened."

"I wouldn't worry too much Molly, Maddie did the same in seventh year and she's turned out amazingly! I mean look at her!"

The groups eyes turned to Madison who was immersed in her book, curled up beside Sirius at the table, her eyes scanning over the words as if she was remembering them all. Feeling several pairs of eyes burning into her skin, Madison looked up baffled and slightly uncomfortable before returning to the page.

Entering the kitchen, the topic(s) of conversation arrived, slightly wary of their mother's wrath as they edged in and took a seat further away from her. McGonagall had alerted her of their departure and to be perfectly honest she was too tired to argue or shout at them.

"Aren't you going to say something?" George Asked her, pushing his twin in front of him.

Molly glowered at her sons and shook her head disappointedly. Fred and George sighed in relief, leaning back in their seats throwing their heads back and slumping from exhaustion of flying on brooms from Scotland to London.

Remus turned to Fred, his eyes tired and deep coloured with bags. His scars were freshly cut open and more had been added. Fred sympathised with the man, he had heard stories from Belle about how much Remus suffered and he couldn't help but feel bad for him. "How is Belle?" Remus questioned him, his voice matching the way he looked—hoarse and deep, unlike his usual soft tone.

"She's good, a little tired but I have made sure she has been eating and resting and Lee is going to keep an eye on her. I didn't want to leave her but I didn't even want to suggest her coming with us. She wants those grades and to finish school properly so I made sure she stayed."