3

Later on that evening, the sun was setting and Harley sat in her garden, enjoying some relaxation time. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she had sunglasses on her face. She was drowning out the world with the use of a, muggle, mobile phone, and some, muggle, headphones, listening to you guessed it, muggle, music. 

"So kiss me where I lay down,

My hands pressed to your cheeks,
A long way from the playground,

  I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18..." She sang, forgetting she was in her garden and not her house.

Bill too,  was sat in his garden, writing to his parents to tell them all about Egypt so far. The sun was setting and the sky was a gorgeous mix of reds, pinks, yellows and oranges, and the temperature was neither too hot nor cold, it was just right. It was so tranquil, and it allowed Bill to write his letter in peace. He was so close to finishing it when he heard singing from across the fence.

 'Is that Harley?' He thought to himself. 

He wanted to discretely pop his head over the top of the fence to see, but knew he would get caught and it would be rather awkward. So instead, as the fully-grown man he is, Bill Weasley bent down and searched the fence for a small hole to peep through. His back began to ache as he searched for a hole, and finally he found one. He swiped his long, red hair back, out of his face and pressed his right eye against the hole. 

There she sat in a wooden chair, her legs resting on another, bathing in the sun, singing to herself. In a non-stalker-way, Bill watched her and listened to her voice as she hit the notes, he believed to be correct. Her head bobbed up and down slightly to the rhythm of the music, and she began to tap her fingers on the arm of the chair. "Bill, stop being a creep stalker." Harley chuckled and lowered her sunglasses further down her nose, revealing her blue eyes. 

Bill swore under his breath, and decided to play it off cool, "How am I being a stalker?" He yelled over the fence, turning to face away from the fence.

"I can see you through the hole, it's about as discrete as you having your head over the top of the fence." She said sitting up and standing up. As Bill faced away fro  the hole, she crept towards it, and pressed her left eye against it. "Turn around." She said. 

"Ah!" He jumped as he caught a glimpse of her eye, he heard her snort before she backed away and popped her head over the top and looked down at him. "Fine, you caught me, I was just curious, I could hear you singing." 

" It s'alright, mate. But next time just come over to mine, I don't bite."She winked and jumped down from the fence. Bill sat against the fence still until he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and brushed the dirt from his bum before proceeding into  the house to answer the door. "Alright Weasley?" Harley smirked as he let her in. 

"Alright, Lupin." He replied walking with her into the living room. "What are you doing here?" 

"Came to see if you wanted to stop being a creepy stalker?" She jested jabbing his shoulder with a finger. 

"Well if you're gonna be like that, then get outta my house!" He joked back. 

"Fine then, I guess you don't want to come over and have some chicken casserole with me?" She walked towards the front door. 

"Did you say chicken casserole?" He grinned following her.

"I did, but I guess you don't want any."

"I would love too, Harley." 

"Then what are waiting for, it's nearly ready." She clapped her hands and led the way back to her house.