150

"I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride."

Bill cupped Harley's cheeks and brought her face to his and kissed his wife in front of everyone. A tear slipped down Harley's cheek and dropped onto Bill's thumb. He pulled away and wipe her eyes with a smile on his face. She giggled softly and turned to look at her Uncle and two cousins sat in the front row, a black dog (who had been freshly groomed and had a bow tie around his neck) at their feet, sat up tall and even the dog was grinning. Remus was sniffing quietly and nodded at her proudly, Lyall wiped his eyes and held tightly onto Belle's hand. They watched Harley and Bill joyfully as they signed the papers.

Then with a whip of Molly's wand the tent transformed into the perfect reception. The wedding photos were taken and the dinner was eaten then the party started.

Their first dance was beautiful, the decided against an Irish jig and instead, went for a slow loving dance to a popular muggle song at the time. Bill held Harley as if she was going to break and his eyes never strayed from her as she rested her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart as it pumped. Bill was right. Relief filled her body as she and he finished their vows and officially married. Now all was calm and happy and not scary or stressful.

"See," Said Bill, "I told you everything was going to be alright, Harls."

"I know, I'm sorry for panicking too much."

"Don't ever apologise for that, darling. It's better to panic than not panic at all. I love you no matter what."

"I love you too."

Everyone at the wedding was as happy as happy can be and were dancing the night away without a second care in the world. Belle was dancing (rather oddly but still cute nonetheless) with Luna and Mr Lovegood, Fred and George were with Charlie and Nancy having a discussion that nobody knew anything about. Lyall and Remus were watching proudly from the side, Madison and Padfoot by their side. And Mr and Mrs Weasley were dancing at the side of the tent, their arms around each other lovingly.

It was all blissful until suddenly, out of nowhere, a ball of light shot into the centre of the tent. It fell silent, so silent that you would be able to hear a pin drop.  "The Minister for Magic is dead. The Ministry has fallen. They are coming."

Panic surged throughout the tent and many guests began to disapparate away just as floods of black smoke flooded the tent as deatheaters joined the party. Harley ripped out her wand from the pocket of her dress and headed towards Ron, Hermione and Harry. She covered them as the three left - they won't be returning too soon. Spell after spell, jinx after jinx, Harley attempted to defend herself and the remaining guests from the foe.  Screams and shouts rang in her ears and she was sure she heard Bill call after her.

"Harley, GO!" Shouted Remus, as he joined her side, "take Belle and go!"

"Hell no! I'm not abandoning this. They can trash my wedding but they're forcing me to leave! Belle's with the twins she'll be fine." Harley ducked as the killing curse was shot directly towards her. Remus grabbed hold of her and pulled her away from another curse. Yet again, the killing curse was soaring towards the bride.

"Don't touch my little knight!" Sirius roared (he had transformed into his human form as soon as Kingsley Shacklebolt's patronus had entered the tent). He sent the deatheater soaring backwards and joined his best friend's side.

Bill pushed through the crowd towards his wife, she had split away from Remus and Sirius in search for Bill too. "Love, go, get out of here!" Bill told her, taking hold of her face. In amongst the chaos, they stopped and it felt as if the world had stopped. "I love you."