135

"Look we have to be prepared for everything," stated Sirius from the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place. Once again, another Order meeting was being held and after many, many, many arguments from Sirius, both Madison and Harley were allowed to be in on the meetings. The former was still not allowed due to her miscarriage but now that rule had been lifted. Madison sat beside Sirius a glass of firewhisky in her hand; she needed it in order to get through the gruelling meeting that seemed to drag on forever and nobody seemed to be getting any further than the last meeting. 

"How can we be prepared for everything when we do not know what everything is?" Asked Mundungus Fletcher, a short man, rather annoying too. 

"Well, we just need to be prepared for anything," said Tonks, she sent Remus a short glance, their romance had been brewing for quite some time now and Harley couldn't be happier for her cousin, after all, he deserved it. He had sent so long living a life of sorrow that his future needed to be one of happiness and Tonks and Belle seemed like the way to help it become one. 

"But how do we-"

"Look, matey, shut up. You're not helping the feckin' situation!" Snapped Madison, who chugged the last mouthful of firewhisky like it was milk and she had just eaten chilli. Slamming the glass down and making Remus jump from beside her, the chair screeched as she pushed it back. "We might not know what to expect, and yes, that will make it difficult for us in order to be prepared but no matter what there is one definitive objective. We must protect Harry. No matter what. he has suffered too much for us not too keep him safe and alive, after all, he saved us once whether he was a baby or not, he did and we owe it to him."

Sirius and Remus stared up at her in admiration, their faces glowed in fondness, their shared feeling of pride for her not being hidden from anyone. Everyone seemed to agree with her. Well, nearly everyone. "That's a fine line coming from the one who didn't even finish school and ran away when things got tough. Perhaps things wouldn't be this way if she'd have stayed? Perhaps the boy would not be in this situation?"

"Why you-"

"Wow, green really is your colour isn't it?" Harley spat towards her former teacher, "it's no use squabbling amongst ourselves. If you can't cooperate then you shouldn't be here, Snape. And no I'm not just speaking my own opinion, I think we can all agree that your bitterness is part of the reason we aren't getting anywhere! No for crying out loud! Can we please go? We've been sat here for five hours literally saying the same things over and over!" Harley exclaimed pulling at the roots of her hair. Bill put his hand on her thigh to try and calm her down but he knew he couldn't when she was this riled up. Snape went to protest but Harley held her hand up to him, "you might not like Harry, nor anyone in this room, but trust me when I say this. I do not give a damn. You have a duty of care over your students and unfortunately for you that includes Harry. So smush your mush honey."

Harley ended the meeting and slowly people began to leave. Bill spoke to his mother whilst Harley went to Sirius. "Does anyone else have the urge to throw him right into the arms of Voldemort or is it just me?" She asked, leaning into Sirius' embrace. 

"I'm right behind you there, Harley," grinned Sirius, "but Dumbledore trusts him so, I must spare him a crumb of tolerance, which should be fed to a filthy rodent but one must do but one must."

"I'd do it anyway," shrugged Madison, who clearly still didn't like the Headmaster very much. 

Harley snickered softly, "How is Harry?"

"He's good. I keep calling him James by accident and I can see it hurts him ut I can't help it. They look identical, except for the eyes."

"Oh yes, the infamous Lily Evans, or should I say, Potter, green that will reduce a grown man to tears," reminisced Remus who placed his hand on Harley's shoulder. 

"I'm sure he understands," sympathised Harley, "James was your guys' best friend, he knows it must be hard for you too. I've nearly done it a few times and I was nowhere near as close to James as you guys were. I was just a little kid when I knew him. But, nevertheless, it's good to hear that he is doing well, poor kid, he just needs a break."

"That he does," said Bill, "sorry to cut this short, but we have to go."

"Why?" Asked Harley.

"It's late, Harls."

"Fine, I'll just say goodbye." She smiled and hugged the group. Sirius kissed her head lovingly and let her go. Bill and she left the house in silence. "Is everything okay? Will, you're acting weird."

Bill gulped, "We received a letter this morning. I didn't want to tell you until now because I knew we had this meeting and I know how pissed you get at them-"

"Cut to the point, darling."

"Dylan and Asa have broken up."

"WHAT?!"

Bill nodded his head, "Asa owled, something about Dylan being all over someone else. I don't really know, it wasn't very clear, the ink was smudged and running, I think he was crying when writing it, so I quickly replied and told him to come and stay with us for a bit, to get away from it all."

"But- But they were so good together... I don't believe this. What the hell. No."

"I don't really know who is more hurt, to be honest. You or Asa." Stated Bill as Harley looked like a child who was told that Santa didn't exist. 

"This is just so unbelievable. I hope Asa does coem because he needs loving, I will bake him some chocolate fudge muffins, those are his favourite, oh and gingerbread men, he likes those too. Oh and I'll cook some stew-"

"You have been spending way too much time with my mother..."